"You turn twenty one in three months. Old." I scrunch my nose up and he smiles.

"You turn twenty next month." He points out. "Old."

"I know. I know." I sigh. "Can we go to Sam's today?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Why?" Jack's eyebrows furrow.

"I need to talk to Johnson about something." I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay, sure. Go put something on." He tries to shoo me upstairs.

I laugh, "you're shirtless too. Come on." I grab his hand and drag him upstairs.

Being the little boy he is, he uncontrollably laughs as his mind fills with dirty thoughts. I bring him up to his room and search for something to wear. I bend down to grab shorts from the bottom drawer and Jack smacks my butt.

I gasp, standing and turning to him. A sly grin painted on his face. He was quick to slip on a regular shirt.

"Stop." I whine, swatting his hand away. "I'm trying to find something to wear."

"I'm sorry, I'll let you resume."

He steps back, holding his hands up in defense. I grab shorts and a low cut white tank top. I put those two things on and Jack waits patiently for me. I button my pants and grab flats from the corner of his room.

"Let's go." I smile, putting my flats on.

"Got everything?" Jack asks.

I grab my phone and purse too.

"Now I do."

He smiles, holding my hand and walking down the stairs. We both get into one of his many cars and he speeds off into the direction of Sam's place. Drunk Texting quietly plays.

"What do you need to talk to J about?" Jack looks at me for a split second.

I bite my top lip, "don't worry." I bring my hand over to grab his.

We've been telling each other to 'not to worry about it' a lot lately. More than the average couple.

"Are you being secretive? That's my signature move." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

Not really a joke.

"It won't take long." I inform him.

"No, take all of the time you need. I don't have anywhere else to be." He shrugs his shoulders.

I squeeze his hand as he continues to drive. We make it to Sam's house in fifteen minutes tops. I'm too eager to wait for Jack to open my door. I get out before he does and I'm sure he notices how eager I am.

We both walk inside and walk up to the living room. Sam, Johnson, and Nate are all chilling with some females. I point to Johnson.

"I need to talk to you." I say, beginning to walk towards his room.

Being the respectful person he is, he follows behind. I chose to talk to Johnson because we all know Sam and Nate wouldn't tell me shit. I shut the door after him. This must look really bad to all of the people out there.

"Hi, how are you?" I smile, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I'm good?" He replies, cautiously sitting on his desk chair. "You?"

I'm not going to murder him. I don't know why he's so nervous all of a sudden. Did he murder someone?

"I'm doing great." I say.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He breathes, pushing his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"You know that day you and the rest of your buddies came over to smoke?" I ask and Johnson nods his head. "Why were you smoking?" My face turns serious and straight.

"Can't we just have a little fun?" He chuckles nervously, wiping the palm of his hands on his khakis. "We always smoke."

He says it like it's a known fact, but I've never seen his lips wrapped around a blunt once, ever.

"Jack told me that the reason you guys were over smoking and the reason he was, was because his dad found another woman." I say all in a single breath.

I tell Johnson what I was told. Maybe is wasn't true and I'm just very gullible? I shouldn't be worrying about what Jack does because he's his own person. I'm just concerned.

"Wait, what? I didn't know about his dad finding another woman?" Johnson raises an eyebrow and I grow super confused. "Good for David then I guess, right?"

I shoot a glare at him as he tries to flip this conversation. Why would Jack ever lie to me about something like that?

"What?" I ask. "Isn't that the reason you guys were over?"

"No, Jack just asked Nate to come through with some weed because he's been awfully stressed." He shrugs his shoulders.

I narrow my eyes at him. He's not fully telling me something. I just want to get to the bottom of this because it's been on my mind a lot recently.

"Really? Stressed over what? He's living a fucking dream." I curse. "What could he possibly be stressing over?"

"You should really wait and ask him. It's not my news to be saying anything to you right now." He bites the inside of his cheek. "He might tell you, but I doubt he will."

"Stop being so stubborn, please." I practically whine.

Johnson purses his lips, "not sure if I should tell you. Jack would literally rip my insides out."

"Spit it out! Please! This whole thing has been driving me crazy."

"Well..." Johnson sighs. "There's really no reason to be stressing you both out. Jack was planning something-"

The door suddenly bursts open, scaring the both of us. Jack stands before us.

"End of conversation." Jack says through gritted teeth, eyeing Johnson like he's going to kill him.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I scold.

"That's enough talking to Johnson." Jack gives us fake smiles and pulls me out of the room quickly.

I was just about to figure something out.

{vote, comment, share}