Cabin 9

Before heading into Zeus's cabin for the best letting-your-best-friend-know-that-their-best-friend-is-actually-alive prank ever, Leo made sure to stop by the Hephaestus cabin. He would need some equipment for the big surprise. He opened the door, and was immediately greeted with pairs of staring eyes. Everybody seemed to freeze at the same moment. One kid even had their metal in the forge, which they seemed to forgot about.
"Careful," warned Leo, "if you keep the metal on the heat for too long it'll lose some of it's shine."
Still nobody moved. It was like someone had pressed pause on the cabin's remote. Leo began to walk around. Everyone's eyes seemed to follow him.
Finally, it was Nyssa that broke the silence. "Leo? Is it really you?"
Leo grinned at his half-sister. "You know it, sweetheart."
This time, the silence only lasted about half a second before breaking into a loud chorus of screams that could probably be heard from the other side of Camp. Everyone wanted to see, to touch, to talk to the boy, the hero that destroyed a goddess and come back to life.
Leo couldn't have felt better if he was walking on the moon.
Eventually, the room quieted. Leo looked over each one of their faces, each one with a huge grin on it. "So! I need some help building something." The entire cabin cheered as one, and just like that, the curse was broken.