"Hey." I looked up. Damon was standing above me. "Having fun?"

"Yeah. I guess." I told him.

He sat down in front of me. "Why won't you be my girl?"

"'Cause, I won't be played." I told him.

"What gave you the idea I would play you?"

"Your sister told me not to waste my time. So, I'm not." I said.

He glared over at Mel. "Okay." He told me. "Just stay away from the rest of the guys here."

Who the hell did he think he was, telling me to stay away from these guys?

"I'm not here for boys." I told him.

He smirked and walked away.

~>.

Damon drove again. He pushed the gas so we were home in only ten minutes. I have to admit I enjoyed the ride.

I got out of the car once we got to their house.

"GIRL YOU MAKE MY SPEAKERS GO BOOM BOOM, DANCING ON THE TAILGATE IN THE FULL MOON, THAT KINDA THING MAKES A MAN GO MMMM MMMM" My phone rang.

I picked up my phone. "Hello?"

"Skylar Greene?" A formal lady asked.

"Yes."

"Is Jacob Greene your brother?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Ma'am we have him in custody for breaking and entering." I gasped.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." I said, hanging up the phone. "I have to go." I told them.

"Why?" Damon asked.

"It's personal." I said, getting into my Porsche. I reached out and held my hand out to Damen. He dropped the keys into my palm. "I'll be back."

I drove off. I typed in the address of the county jail. I made it there in twenty minutes. I got out and walked to the desk.

"Jacob Greene." I told him. "My name is Skylar Greene." He nods and walks me back to a place with windows and phones.

I sat down in the chair of one booth. He walked up a few moments later. He picked up the phone and I did the same.

"Why'd you do that?" I demanded.

"I was going to go swimming with my girl friend." He told me.

"I'll bail you out." I told him.

"No. I deserve it. Go bail Megan out." He told me. "Tell her I love her." I smiled and nodded.

"I love you, Jake." I told him.

"Love you." He said.

I got up and walked back to the desk. "Can I see Megan Childers?" The guy shook his head. "Fine. I would like to bail her out." I told him.

"Five hundred dollars." He said.

I reached into my bra and pulled out my money. I counted out five hundred dollar before putting the money back.

I sat down and waited for him to get Megan. A few minutes later she was running towards me. She gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much! Where's Jake?" She asked.

"He told me to bail you out. He said that he loves you." I told her. She sat down on a nearby chair, and burst into tears.

~>.