Missing WaterBottle & meeting with Kian

*i go to a meetup to see o2l... i meet all the boys.* 

" oh my lord they were all so sweet mom!.. i can't believe i met them" * i do a happy dance& i look at my other hand* " hang on! i lost my waterbottle!"

* the meetup gets over with...i go back to where the meetup was and i look all around& Security guard* " miss? did you loose something?" 

"yes i did. My waterbottle!. it's  blue and it has my name number. adress on it... incase i ever lost it..." 

" ma'am i'm sorry there is no waterbottle" *SG says in a dissapointed tone*

" it's okay. i'll just buy another one. thanks though" 

*phone rings* " hello? is this lexi? i have your waterbottle you left it by my feet" * kian over the phone* 

" uh.. er.. uhm. yea this is lexi... who... may i ask that i am speaking with?" 

*kian giggles*  " don't you recognize my voice silly?" 

*i smile & blush* " uh kian?" 

*he laughs* "uh yes!? haha hey go to  that 5guys right there that you see i'm there waiting" 

*i hang up the phone& i run to 5guys  & open the door& kian is sitting at a barstool table& i sit down across from him* 

" oh! your lexi?" 

* i laugh* " yeaap i am lexi... and oh my god.. your kian!" * i giggle& he hands me my waterbottle& i go to take my waterbottle & he puts his hand on top of mine* " so ... lexi. you know my number, if you ever want to hang out. just lemmie know." * he winks* 

"oh. haha okay. and you know mine." * i smile and blush really red* 

"aww did i do that?" * kian smiles and giggles lightly* 

"yes you did you jerk." * i start crying& smile* " kian you made me cry happy tears.. that's really hard to make me do" 

*kian smiles& comes by me& hugs me* " aww sweetie don't cry." * i smile and i hug him and i smile* " i like this. this is just awesome... i think losing my  waterbottle was the best thing that ever happend to me!"