Imagine Meeting Kian&Jc

*i walk to the tour bus. and i squeal*  "oh my god. they are just my favorite" 

*jc comes out yelling for kian& im sitting there on my phone& jc says to me* 

"hey ... hey uh... you have you saw kian?"

*i smile* " uh no i have not. why? is he not in there?"

*jc looks around then walks twards me* " are you a fan of us?"

* i smile& blush* "heh... guilty as charged" 

*jc laughs* " your funny!" 

* i smile really big* "really? i am?"

Jc: "Yes you are " *jc giggles& kian mouths to me* " hey i'm going to scare him okay... smile if you understand& i smile* 

Kian: "BOO!" 

jc: " AHHH KIIAAAN!"

*i laugh & kian  puts his hand up for a high five& i give him a high five* " i got you goood jc!!"

*jc breathes fast and laughs* 'yeahhhh hahahah!" 

"oh you big baby." *i say to jc* 

"oh how would you like t...." 

*i inturrupt jc* " I don't like to get scared but you didn't hear him coming?" 

*kian laughs* " so what is your name?"

"my name is alexis... but people call me lexi" 

Jc: " yeah she was sitting out here on her phone and i asked if she had saw yo.... wait did you act this?"

* i laugh* "yes! we got ya good!" 

Jc: "and you didn't even know her name?" 

kian: " no. i didn't... i just asked her if she could do me a favor. and of course she said yes"

"boys. it was lovely meeting you but i ha...." 

*kian runs up and hugs me* "no you can't leave yet!!!" 

"Uhhh" * i hug kian back*  "i have to go. my mom wants me to go back to the hotel" 

kian: " i'll drive you back when i'm done hanging out with you.. i wanna hang out longer!" 

"uhhh oh... okay?" * i laugh& we go in the tour bus& i sit down and then kian sits in my lap* "Uh kian? why are you sitting on me?" 

*kian laughs* "because i can!!" 

*2 hours later* 

"okay guys i'm getting tired can you drive me to the hotel?" 

*kian raises his hand* "Oh me! i will" 

* i laugh and  i walk out of  the tour bus and go by kians car& he unlocks it& i get in the front* 

"you know what hotel i...." * kian leans in and kisses me while im in the middle of talking& i kiss him back& he backs up and starts the car* "yes i know what hotel you are staying at" 

*i turn red* " uh kian? what just happened there?" *he starts driving and he smirks* 'cus i wanted to" 

* i giggle* " okay did it mean anything?"

*kian stops the car in the parking lot far from the hotel* "whaaaat are you doing kian"

*kian smiles* " well the kiss, it could have meant something... but you said you didn't want a relationship right now so...." 

*i sigh* "ugh kian that's not fair."  *kian smiles* "is too fair"

*i lean in and kiss him when he was about to talk& he smiles& holds my hand & bites my lip*

"kian.. i gotta go... want to hang out...."

"yes i do. any day... any time..anywhere"

* i get out of the car and walk into the hotel and head up to my room and i go to bed*