Entry Log 1#

Hello. This is a book. Of sorts.

If you’re reading this then something terrible has happened. Something so terrible that the fate of the world now lies with you and you alone. But I cannot tell you of this threat, nor can I inform you of how to destroy it.

I am here to help you on your journey, as it could greatly affect the future (AKA my current time). If you don’t, I will certainly die.

Why should you care? You ask. You are but a book. Simple.

This is a magical book that holds a small fragment of my soul.

You’re soul.

Our soul.

We are one in the same, except I am future you and you are past me. Make sense?

In the occasion that you are not in fact me, I suggest you put this down and leave this be, as your version of me may not ever see this and it is imperative that that not be the case.

There are hundreds and hundreds of pages in this book. But, save for this, they all blank. That is because the story must be changed.

The end of this book marks the completion of our goal, save you don’t make the same wrong choices I did. We will rewrite this story as many times as it takes to get it right.

With it, we will save the world – as corny as that sounds.

But first, a test. If you are really me then you will know the answer to these next three questions.

Tell me, what is our gender?

Go on, say it allowed. I won’t judge you for talking to a book.

 Say, ‘Male. Duh.’

Go to Entry Log 2#.

Say, ‘Uh, I’m female.’

Go to Entry Log 3#.

Say nothing.

Go to Entry Log 4#.