Authors Note. PLEASE READ.

Author's Note:

This is a CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE story. The choices you make change how the story ends and begins. When a decision is needed you must pick one of the available options and go to the specific chapter that it details.

There are CHAPTERS and ENTRY LOGS in this story. Be sure to read CAREFULLY which one you are choosing and/or are told to go to.

The ENTRY LOGS in the begging mark the prologue. If you wish to SKIP the prologue and go straight to story, then go to a CHAPTER between 1 and 12.

NOTE: If you skip the prologue, you do not choose the protagonist you play as, but the rest of the choices to make are still yours, so you can still have multiple stories and endings.

When you have made a decision that reaches an 'END,' then your story is complete. If you reach a page in your story where it says 'END' and it has a chapter number underneath, then you can choose to BACKTRACK and make a different decision, or SWITCH which will automatically take you to the only other available option.

There are a number of GOOD ENDINGS and BAD ENDINGS availiable in your story, but you will not know which is which until you have read it.

Thanks, and enjoy!