Chapter 44 - Reunion

August 17, 2013

Ashton was now in another break between the North American and the Australian leg of the tour. I had a family reunion today, and I would see people I hadn't seen since I was seven, or maybe even younger. Ashton and Kaely were coming along, of course. Kaely had stayed at my parents' house last night, though. They were taking her to the reunion. Today was when I was going to be giving out a lot of invitations to our wedding which we had mostly planned now. There was less than three months until the wedding. I couldn't believe it.

"Chloe!!" Ashton yelled from downstairs, running up into the upstairs bathroom where I was doing my hair nicely.

"Woah babe.." He admired my dress and how nice it looked on me.

"What?" I blushed.

"You look.. fucking hot," he complimented. I laughed.

"Take some effort there?"

"I wanted to say something better than fucking hot but I can't think of anything that is better than that," he was still looking me up and down. I blushed, then kissed him.

"If you want to, we don't have to go to the reunion. We could just stay here and I could rip that dress off of you."

"How about afterwards?"

"Kaely will be here then."

"Your mum is taking her for the evening tonight."

"Then I guess it's settled.. After the reunion," he smirked, kissing my freshly glossed lips.

------

At the reunion, there were a few people my age. My great aunt's great-granddaughter (or my mom's cousin's granddaughter) came up to us.

"Are you Ashton Irwin?" Rebekah asked

"I am," he smiled.

"Oh my god you are! I'm related to Ashton Irwin!"

"You're not related to him quite yet, but you will be," I showed her my engagement ring and handed her an invitation to our wedding.

"Wait.. Chloe, right?" She smiled.

"Yeah."

"How are we related again?"

"It's so weird to remember. I think your grandma is my mum's cousin."

"Oh. So you'd be my fourth cous- no, third? Fifth?"

"I really do not know.." We both laughed.

Kaely ran up to me from playing with the other kids. Rebekah wondered who Kaely was.

"This is my daughter, Kaely."

"Oh yeah! I remember my mum saying about Kaely. I've never gotten to meet her. She'd be on the same 'level' as me, being that her grandma is my grandma's cousin."

"Yeah, true. Kaely, this is Rebekah, your cousin," I crouched down to Kaely's height.

"Hi Rebekah," Kaely smiled.

------

*Ashton's POV*

"Mum, we'll pick Kaely up later tonight, okay?" I said to my mum as we left my house.

"Okay. And you two behave yourselves during your time alone!" She exclaimed.

"We'll try," I laughed, then turned to Chloe and smirked. She nudged me in the side before I began to drive off.

After we arrived at Chloe's house, we got out of the car and walked inside. When we got inside, I pushed her against the wall, and we began to make out. I looked into her eyes.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" I asked.

"Thanks, Ash.." She whispered, kissing down my neck. I began to tug on her shirt as she ripped it off herself and laughed.