Chapter 43 - Welcome Home

"Oh," he smirked and pulled my top off of me. I took his shirt off as well. His hand made its way up my skirt, feeling what I had underneath: nothing but a thong.

I unzipped his pants, letting him kick them off himself. He looked up at me on top of him before taking his underwear off.

"The doors are locked and the blinds are down. There's nothing to worry about," I told him.

"I don't have a condom," he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry.. I've been taking birth control," I mentioned.

"What? Why?" His eyebrows were raised.

"I grabbed it from in one of the kitchen drawers as Trenton ran after me. I took it when he wasn't looking while he had me tied up."

"Why were you taking it?"

"I don't want to have another baby right now, especially not with Trenton," he nodded, understanding. He lifted up my skirt, pushed the thong slightly to the side, and entered me slowly.

"I love you," he whispered multiple times in my ear. I would whisper it back. I was so glad to be back home, with Ashton.

------

A little bit later, while Ashton and I were still at it on the couch, there was a knock at the door. I looked at Ashton, who had finished just seconds before. I quickly got off of the couch, grabbing my top and putting it back on. I gave Ashton a quick kiss on the cheek, then walked off towards the front door. Ashton finally got his pants back on, but left his shirt off, just chilling on the couch.

I opened the door to reveal my parents. Mum threw her arms around me. Dad did the same. I let go of both of them, and they began to fire questions at me.

"Are you okay? What happened? Who were you with? Is the bastard in jail? How did Ashton find you? How long have you been home?" Mum asked with a few interjections from dad.

"I'm fine. It was Trenton Kline, and yes, he was taken to jail. I think Dax helped Ashton find me, and I've been home for a little over an hour," I answered all of her questions.

"Well what happened?" She asked once again. I guess I forgot that part.

"What usually happens.. He tied me up, kept me there. He raped me a few times. I don't want to talk about it," I looked down at my hands. Two arms snaked around my waist and grabbed ahold of my hands. I tilted my head backwards to see Ashton there. He kissed my forehead.

"You don't have to," dad assured me.

"We've just missed you so much," mum hugged me again.

"We thought you were dead.. For a few days," mum told me.

"What? They only ever threaten to do that. Trenton threatened me a few times, but he couldn't kill me, because then he wouldn't want to have sex with me, and that was one of the major things he wanted. Why would you think I was dead?"

"Well, the police called us and told us they had found a body off of the side of the road, decomposing. They couldn't tell who it was, so they took a DNA test that took two days. I didn't sleep at all until they told us it wasn't you. I was so tired, but I couldn't sleep," Ashton answered me. He teared up.

I turned around and hugged him, "I'm here now. And I'm not leaving. I promise.."

"Good. I wouldn't be able to handle you being gone that long, especially since you hadn't talked to me since late February," Ashton looked at me sternly, but jokingly.

"I'm sorry. Those pictures looked really real," I defended myself.

"But you didn't see any after that! The fans would've been looking for more pictures of me with whoever that was if they were real," he made a point, "and if they only lasted a week, that should've told you something."

"I said I'm sorry, okay?" I playfully hit his upper arm. My attention was then returned to my parents. We talked in the living room for a while until we had to get Kaely off of the bus.

Kaely's eyes lit up when she saw me standing by the door. She ran off of the bus, not bothering to say goodbye to her friends. She ran to me and jumped into my arms. I hugged and hugged her. I had missed her. I kissed her thousands of times.

"Hey baby," I kissed her forehead.

"Hi mummy!" She was so happy.

"Did you miss me a little?" I asked.

"A lot," she smiled.

Ashton came out of the house along with my parents. Kaely ran towards dad. Dad picked her up ad swung her around. He kissed her face hundreds of times and put her down. She giggled lots.

"Hey daddy," she jumped into Ashton's arms. We all walked into the house. Kaely played on the floor with her dolls as Ashton and I talked with my parents.

"So when were you guys thinking of having the wedding?" Mum asked.

"We were thinking November 8th," Ashton answered, "it's about a week after the tour ends."

"You'll have to be getting 'Save the Date' cards out to people soon!" She told us.

"Yeah, I was going to work on planning it a little more during my break, but I guess I can't. I go back tomorrow," I rolled my eyes.

"You'll have more breaks during semesters. Plus, now that I'm home, I can help. You can be studying or doing work at the island and I can be sitting next to you, planning. You can still help that way," Ashton came up with a pretty good idea.

"Yeah, I guess we could.."

"I can't believe my baby's getting married!" Dad exclaimed.

"I can't believe I'm getting married," I smiled, looking at Ashton.