LIX. true loves kiss

ابدأ من البداية

"You want revenge, don't you?" Pan asks, already knowing her answer.

She stands up and looks up at him, "I want them off the island."

"Our deal says that the only way they can leave is if you're fully dark or if they all want to leave," Pan says. "And remember, if none of those are done within 3 weeks you can all go home" he adds.

"I take back that stupid deal, get rid of them," she growls.

"Inside I know that you want them to be here," he says. "But if we can get either Emma, Mary Margaret or Henry to give up on you, you won't be like that anymore. All we need is some persuasion" he explains.

"And how can we do that?" Tahlia raises an eyebrow.

"We show them how dark you've gotten, tell them there is no way to reverse it," he says.

Tahlia smirks, "a fantastic idea, Peter," she says.

Pan stops for a moment. Tahlia has not called him Peter since she was a child, and now all he can think about is her when she was young. When she looked up to him, when she trusted him, she liked him despite him being dark hearted. And now the only reason she likes him is because she is dark, it makes him almost feel guilty. But no, it cannot be, Peter Pan does not feel guilt, it must be something bad he ate, it has to be.

"When shall we leave?" Tahlia then asks.

"As soon as possible, we just have to gather up some boys, Regina and Emma are pretty powerful," Pan replies.

"But we both know I'm much more powerful than them," she smirks.

But her smirk disappears when Pan speaks again.

"We can't take the risk, you don't know how to fully control your magic, but you are learning extremely quick," he comments.

"So, you think a few boys with pointed sticks can help?" she growls.

"Tahlia," Jamie says suddenly.

He places a hand on her shoulder and looks down at her.

"You don't want to hurt them," he says softly.

Tahlia's eyes soften ever so slightly, she really does not want to hurt them, she does not want them to fear her.

"So, what?" she asks.

"So, we need to bring the boys in case they attack you, once they see you've gotten darker they might fear you. We both know that you won't fight back, if they attack they might kill you," Jamie explains seriously.

"They wouldn't kill me," Tahlia says strongly.

But the worry in her eyes is painfully obvious.

"Emma won't, but Regina might try," he reminds.

"He's right, Tahlia, the boys are only there to protect you, not harm them," Pan adds.

He walks away without another word, Jamie looks back at her, his hand still placed firmly on her shoulder.

"I'm going to promise you now, Tahlia, while there is still some good in your heart. Once the deal is done, your friends will be sent back to Storybrooke without a scratch okay?" Jamie promises.

Tahlia nods in agreement, seeming as though the darkness had lifted for a single moment before coming back again once Pan returns. He has only a few boys with him, about 6, all tall, strong, and carrying either bows and arrows, or spears.

"Perfect," Tahlia smirks

The boys do not seem phased by her dark behaviour.

"You're just like your mother," Pan comments.