I kissed her forehead. I really wanted to beat the bitch up, but I guess I could wait. “Fine, I’ll wait. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“You’re the best you know that?” she smiled at me.

“Oh please, that’s your position.”

~

Aubrey and I have been on every single ride so far and when I say every single, I mean it. It’s a mystery why they let us on the kiddy- limited rides. Americans nowadays are so weird and I’m so proud to be one! I won Aubrey a ton of prizes and stuffed animals like a great boyfriend. But I ran to shove them into my cars so we can ride the rollercoaster.

We were now in line for the Cyclone rollercoaster as we saved the best for last. Some girl that looked like 10-years old was standing of front of us was snapping and chewing her gum in a complete annoying the obnoxious way. I tapped her shoulder and asked her politely, “Excuse me little girl, can you please stop that?”

She threw my hand off. “Can you please not touch me? Damn pedophile,” she muttered.

“Hey, I’m not a pedophile,” I said offended. “I’m just 16.”

“Sure, just fuck off,” she spat at me.

“Whoa, whoa, calm your vagenis down.

Aubrey laughed and asked me, “What’s a vagenis?”

I answered, “Combo of v@gina and p3nis.”

“Interesting.”

“God, you calm your little mangina down,” the little girl screeched.

I held my ears as did Bree. “Do you take chorus in school?” I asked.

She nodded her eyes and scowled at me.

“Gosh, I feel so sorry for those kids.”

She groaned.

“Whoa, someone is PMSing,” I sang.

She cuffed the collar of my shirt and brought me to her level. “Listen, leave me alone or I’ll rip your prized possession.”

“But my boxers autographed by Justin Bieber is at home,” I say sarcastically.

She let go of me and went onto the ride. Aubrey and I followed and us two sat together and it began.

When it was done, me and Aubrey were wobbling. I remembered how Aubrey was screaming on the rollercoaster for the thrill and I wished it was my name I was screaming… god, I am such a boy.

~

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

I had blindfolded Aubrey at I had ran to a restaurant in the park to order a bunch of food to for take-out. Now we were at the beach right next to the water slides and water rides. Aubrey pulled off the blind fold and looked around in awe and down at me.

“Picnic on the beach?” Bree whispered.

“Yup,” I replied.

“Wow, are you the most romantic boyfriend or what?” she grinned as she sat in my lap.

I shrugged and kissed her. “Well, I try.”

She kissed me back. “And you succeed.”

~~~

It’s been three weeks since our wonderful first date at Coney Island. We’ve had the most perfect relationship ever and we were completely in love. People at school were either still surprised, mad, jealous, or happy for us. I had my dad meet Aubrey he and he immediately loved her, too. The same thing goes with Bree’s parents and me as they see we’re happy together.

Sadly, I didn’t get to fuck up Liam yet. I promised myself I’ll do it soon. He won’t get away that easily with hurting my girl.

Speaking of hurt, Aubrey and Rachelle got into another physical fight at school today. I think you can declare them arch enemies now. But Aubrey didn’t get into that much trouble again because Frank likes Aubrey ‘cause of me and Rachelle is the one who sparked the fight again. That slut just can’t stop, can she? I felt bad that I couldn’t stop the fight this time considering I wasn’t around for it. I was only informed about the fight which was just as bad as their first one and I ran to Frank’s office to see what went on. Happily, Rachelle got suspended and Aubrey only got detention. I think I’ll try to get detention just to support her. Hey, I’m a very supportive boyfriend.

I pulled into my driveway after I dropped Aubrey home. I missed her already. God, this girl has me so whipped. I would do absolutely anything for her.

I fished my house keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I stepped in and closed it. “Dad, I’m home!” I yelled.

No response.

I walked into the living room where he usually was when I came home, but it was empty. “Dad?”

Again, no answer.

Oh, shit, don’t tell me he disappeared, too!

I cautiously stepped into the kitchen and saw him sitting bent over the table.

I held a hand to my heart. “God, Dad, you scared the crap outta me for a sec. I thought you--- Dad? Are you okay?” I stopped.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he cried silently. He was staring blankly down at the papers on the table.

I asked again softly, “Dad, what’s wrong?”

He shook his head and managed to push the papers towards me.

I picked them up and saw that they came through mail. I scanned some of the words.

I gasped and nearly dropped them.

            They were divorce papers from my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:O Omg the first contact from Jayden's mom in years!!! Shit, what's gonna happen next guys?! This serious matter calls for votes and comments please!

Song of the chapter ---> "Chemicals React" by Aly and AJ

Pic ---> Coney Island

here's a link for what Aubrey looked like for the date:

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/avril-lavigne-presents-her-colorful-clothing-line-2.jpg

Peace.... Tarika. (: