Chapter 15

Hello lovely people of Earth!  Happy Fourth of July to those who live in the USA like me!

So I wasn't gonna upload so early, but I got so excited that I saw this story was #152 on the thriller hot list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats soooooo awesome! But sadly it went down to #224 today :(

But I'm still gonna upload today so love me :D

Pic of Aubrey ----->

Song: Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney--->

WARNING!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INAPROPRIATE CONTENT FOR YOUNGER READERS AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! I ADVISE U DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT OR YOU'LL BE OFFENDED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

**Jayden’s POV**

            “So I was thinking of maybe taking you on a real date today.”

            I was sitting in Aubrey’s kitchen counter the next morning. It was almost noon and we had spent most of the morning cuddling on her couch watching TV, and, maybe a few kisses here and there… OH SCREW THAT! We had a full-on make out session, too. Hey, as long as it involved Bree, I was perfectly content.

            “You already took me on a date. Subway, remember?” Bree pointed out.

            I shook my head. “Nope, that wasn’t a date. We were only friends having lunch then.”

            “Fine, desperate,” she stuck her tongue out at me. “Ask away.”

            I jumped off the counter and got down on one knee, taking her hand.

            “Do you get down on a knee for everything?” Aubrey laughed.

            “Ha. That’s what she said and yes, I do,” I stated. “So, pretty girl, will you go on a date with me?”

            “Sure, I’m bored anyways,” she teased. She pulled me up and wrapped her arms around my neck. “I’d love to.”

            “Awesome. Now go look--- go get dressed.”

            “Why the edit in words?” Aubrey asked.

            I put my hand behind my neck. “Well, I was gonna say ‘go look pretty for me’, but you already are there with your sexy little pjs.”

            “How are you so sweet, Jayden?” Aubrey smiled. “Gimme about 30 minutes.” And Bree ran upstairs.

            25 minutes later......

            I couldn’t wait any longer. I ran upstairs quietly and stopped at Aubrey’s room. 92.3 NOW was playing on the radio from inside Through the crack under the door, I saw sunlight so that meant her blinds were opened and she was finished getting dressed. I opened the door  slowly and yelled, “BOO!!!!”

            Aubrey screamed. “Oh god, Jayden! You scared the shit outta me.”

            “Sor---” my words stopped as I saw Aubrey was only in a black lacy Victoria's Secret bra and a black miniskirt. “Crap, sorry! I thought you were dressed,” I said putting my hand over my eyes.