Ch 31: Fudge You!

Start from the beginning

"Ah...thats true you are an annoying rainbow. an annoying rainbow I'd like to fuck at least once."

"I DONT TASTE LIKE SKITTLES! YOU DO NOT NEED TO TASTE THE RAINBOW!"

"what? This has nothing to do with your rainbow, this has to do with your perky tits and ass. which I wouldn't mind fucking either if your cunt isn't up for it."

"OH MY GOD NO! NOBODY LIKES THAT UP THEIR SOUR PATCH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

He burst out laughing, "oh this is how you know your a virgin, I bet you would like it actually, yes its filthy and dirty and probably a little wrong but I find a tone of women find their inner slut when taking it the first time. All you need is the right man to shove up y-"

"NO!"

Another sigh, "you are no fun...just once I'm sure you'll like it."

"You are not fucking me in my sour patch!"

He made this weird purr noise, and then...

His tail made an appearance, flicking my inner thighs and causing that fire to build again, "ah there it is, I promised at treat if you said it for me again didn't I?"

I panted a bit. "This isn't funny.."

"I'm not joking."

His tail brushed over my panty clad pussy. I moaned.

He grinned against my neck, claws flicking of my bra and hands palming my breasts and his tail went to town.

This is so weird, so not okay. so...so hot.

"hmm. I was right..perfect handful."

I moaned as he played with my breasts, kissing his way down my neck while that damn tail teased me into a fire worthy of this stupidly hellish lava cake.

"This isn't funny A-"

His attention suddenly turned rough, his teeth scraping my skin and his fingers pinching my tender nípples. And that damn tail flicked over my clít punishingly, "I'm not kidding babe. You're the one who brought sex onto the table and now I intend to see it through."

"See it throu-"

And there went my panties.

And hello again tail.

 "OH MY GOD." 

He snickered, tail flicking rapidly over my clít, "You really never let anyone play with your little body like this? No wonder your fucking crazy you can't have a cünt as wet as your and not play with it."

I moaned and whimpered, "I-I...you need to stop."

He ignored me. "I wonder how tight you are...I could check with my tail because it doesn't seem like your little títs want me to stop playing with them."

I tried to reach down and stop that damn tails teasing, but Axel picked me up and turned me to face him, Swallowing my protests by slamming his lips over mine.

I groaned, wrapping my legs around him.

I'm as naked as a gummy bear and I'm melting faster than I thought possible, but holy crap this demon can kiss.

He smirked into the kiss hands moving to grip my thighs.

"...you know the whole only in platform boots and practically fucking Absinthes tail is..well its a surprise. What happen to denial sweetie?"

I grasped pulling away from Axel, nearly stumbling off him.

The dark haired demon glared at Karma, "Get your own toy fucker I'm busy."

I struggled in Axels arms.

"...dude you realize its that time right?"

..that time?

Axel rolled his eyes, "who cares I'm going to fuck her because I want to."

Karma laughed, "Lola Sweetie...Axel here is dealing with something all night terror demons do. a solar eclipse is an interesting type for their kind. him being half incubus as well...you never really know if your going to get ravenous murder or sex..or both. So be a dear and step away from the demon."

oh.

oh shit!

I squirmed in Axels arms trying to run away.

He growled low in his throat.

I stopped squirming as his nails dug deep enough in me hip to cause me to bleed.

Karma and I stared, the red head frowning, "this is what I get for trying to be a good guy to an old friend, look Axel put the candy girl down or we are gonna have to fight."

Axel smirked, "kay' i'll just kill you and fuck her in your blood then."

Ew. I was dropped on the floor and then what do you know. 

Two crazy demons started destroying my shop.

~~

A/N Yeah no. No sex yet XD but don't worry ITS HAPPENING SOON!! how do you all feel about this chapter? what will Lala's reasoning for this event be.

How will lava cake react once he's out of his state.

And damn it will he ever get laid what kind of damn incubus doesn't have sex in over a year?