"P-Payne it looks like we have s-some explaining to do. Let's go in to t-the living room and have a little chat o-okay?" Sarah timidly make her way towards me, Cole had gotten up at some point and boy did he look pissed.

I would rather go with her then be stuck in a room with two dominate males fighting to see who would submit first. I drowned slightly and bit my bottom lip 'why in the hell are they making each other submit ?'

Without a second thought a speed walked it towards the kitchen door. "I would love to see how you can get yourself out of this mother"  the sound of skin slapping against each other got my attention as curiosity got the better of me I looked back for the final time to see Leo clapping his hands.

Coles face was emotionless as he grabbed Leo's by the back of his neck and dragging out near the back door, Leo fought back a little and eyes never strayed from mine as he smiled at me making me shudder.

"You're mine Payne" Leo was beginning to resemble a mad man as he continued to laugh looking at me with wild eyes.

I need to get away from him. Forcing my head away from his penetrating gaze,I walked towards the living room.

"Mine Payne" Leo's voice shouted as I got further away from him.

"MINE MINE MINE MINE" Leo snarled loudly as the sound of the back door slamming shut cut off Leo's voice.

I sat down on the sofa and relaxed instantly while leaning my head back on the sofa, Lucas began to relax and stopped crying when Sarah took us away from Leo.

Sarah sat down on the chair in front me making me move my head from the sofa. Looking into her blue eyes I said the one thing that I have been dying to say.

"Excuse my language, but you better have a fucking explanation for that"

------

I blinked up at her staring at her in confusion, I licked my now dry lips and moved my hands into my knees and leaned forward.

"So you're telling me Leo's on drugs ?" I repeated her words to me disbelief lacing through each word, I know Leo's a load of things but drugs ?

Lucas had fallen asleep during Sarah's explanation and I moved ha to lay down on the sofa, still has sauce on him and shit but I couldn't find it in me to give a damn.

Sarah's a ball head bopped up and and down "Yes" Sarah cleared her throat and sat up straight as she looked at me with a unknown emotion.

"Haven't you noticed how Leo's been behaving ? One minute he's fine but then the n-"

"He's a crazy psyco" I finished for as everything started to make a little sense Leo has been acting strange for a while it might be because of the drugs he's taking ?

I leaned back and sighed heavily for some reason that still doesn't sound right to me. I mean come one Leo taking drugs I just can't imagine it.

"Why does he keep saying I'm his ?" I questioned replaying Leo's last words to me. Tell a lie replaying everything Leo said to me.

"When he'a taking the drugs it you know .. Amplified his feeling for you. You're his only friend Payne" Sarah stayed softly making me face in her direction.

I guess she does have a point. Leo's already paranoid him taking drugs is going to make it worse.

Before I could ask anyone else Sarah stood up and looked at Lucas, "I'll take him upstairs and give him a wash and take him to bed.. You go upstairs and talk to Leo" Sarah rushed quickly taking Lucas upstairs to the bathroom.

I frowned at her words 'he's upstairs ? When the hell did he there?" I thought while walking towards Leo's room, my heart was thumping against my chest as I got to his door my hand froze around the metal door knob.

'What if he's still high?' I really want to avoid another repeat of down stairs, taking a deep breath I turn the knob and open the door. The room was pitch black but the big ass figure of Leo is hard to miss as he stood by the window his hands stuffed in his pack and his back facing towards me.

"So she told you?" Leo's questioned his voice soft as his head hung low against the glass window. I shut the door behind me and turned the light on.

I crossed my arms and nodded " Yes she told me. I don't understand why you didn't tell me before you know I'll always accept you no matter what " I stated gently while making my way towards Leo.

Leo's form froze as he stood up straight and looked at my moving form, he seemed shocked as his mouth moved but nothing came out. Then happiness exposed in face making me stumble a bit I've only ever seen that expression a couple of times on my life.

"You mean it? You accept what I am ?" Leo's hopeful voice made me want to hug him to death so I did. As soon as I got closer to him I wrapped my arms around him and held him into a tight embrace which he returned. 'Poor thing thinks I'm going to leave him when he's at his lowest'

"Of course I do Leo. Some people have way of dealing with thing and you chose the path of drugs Leo and I will not let you go through that alone" Leo froze under my touch and he quickly moved back from me, he looked he had been punched in the face he looked hurt.

"I know it's hard to come to terms with Leo. But your mum told me you've been taking drugs for a while. She thinks you're an addict"

-----
^_^