Perfect pink (3)

My bemused expression quickly wiped off my face and was replaced with a harsh glare. He has no right to say I'm his no fucking right at all.

This is like a double edge sword right now, if I tell Leo I'm not his them he will go all hulk on me, if i agree then there goes my chances of ever finding love. With all these people watching if they hear those words come out of my mouth I will forever be alone.

Basically either way I'm screwed but the question is am I going to risk my non existent love life so Leo doesn't lose his shit ? The questions runs over and over in my head is it worth it ? If in being realistic here these people are never going to come near me even after High school.

Deciding to play it safe I decided to go with the choice of being a nun for the rest of life, my hands moved to his waist and grabbed his t-shirt pulling my body closer to his.

Leo stopped walking a while back, he moved us away from Gym class to an empty class room? My eyebrows lifted up in surprise as i looked at he classroom number C3E that's Mr Grover's class the guy always comes in without a fail. Always. So where the hell is he??

My butt suddenly came in contact with something cold making my body want to jump the fuck off this d- wait isn't this -? My eyes darted to the long woody surface my eyes trailed up all the way along  the empty empty desk. Mr J Grover and there it was written in block golden letters, I'm on the god damn teachers desk. 

No way am I staying on here, I put my hands on the edge of the desk "Leo can we move somewhere else please ? I feel super uncomfortable sitting on his desk" I looked up at Leo and was literally begging with my eyes.

All Leo did was stare at my face and said nothing as he moved his hands from my waist but planted them firmly by my side so I was trapped. Great.

He never replies but does this freaky thing where he doesn't blink, he will just stare but never blink I don't know how he does it but its both weird and creepy. My eyes start to burn if I don't blink within the next ten seconds and he can keep anthem open for about two minutes.

Yes I counted.

For two whole minutes he stared at me without blinking Jesus damn blink.

I let out a tired sigh and leaned my forehead against his chest. He has caused a shit load of chaos today, he seems more on edge than usual and he's being a fucking prick.

"Leo why are we here?" I mumbled into his shirt, my head is killing me and I want to go home and go to bed and get the hell away from him.

A familiar warm tingling feeling brought me back into reality, his massive warm hand sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine as he began to rub his hand up and down my back in a soothing way. He's doing that thing again Payne i  thought while biting my bottom lip all it takes is one touch from Leo to make my anger go away.

I lifted my head up a bit from his chest and leaned my cheek on his shoulder looking up at him. Why do you have to act crazy ? I sigh left my lips as I waited for Leos reply, if he was normal he would be an awesome sidekick.

Right now i don't feel like his friend and i have a strong feeling that the doesn't see me in that way.

Right now Leo is calm, his whole body relaxed and he looks peaceful. His eyes were no longer full of anger and rage just full of tranquility. They were now back to his beautiful light brown eyes which is something I love most about Leo they were this amazing color that you could just look at all day.

Letting out another exhausted sigh and brought one of my hands up to my face and rubbed my forehead I could feel a headache coming on I thought while silently groaning.

"Leo come on answer me?" I said cautiously while slowly pushing myself away from Leo, "you know it wouldn't hurt to say one word you know" I sighed while moving my legs from Leos firm form and sat crossed legged across from him. 

Like always I got no answer, only the look of his face which really isn't useful as he gave nothing away with his expressions i moved my hands towards his face and forced a smile by lifting the corners of his mouth up "Just smile" i said while squeezing his face.

He gently ran his hand down the side of my face in a calming manner, before gently moving his hands away from my face "Is it bad for me to want to spend time with you" Leo mumbled against my hand that he had brought  against his mouth.

"Leo you spend every second of every day with me, you're with me when i wake up to when i -hell even when i go home you're with me" I stated while looking at him in disbelief and poked his chest "There's something up with you growling and shit and believe me when i say this" standing up on top of the desk i grabbed his shoulder and jumped down from the desk,

"I will find out what you're hiding from me" I said confidently while looking at Leo in the eyes, his entire form tensed he no longer looked peaceful he looked the opposite as his hands  where tightly bunched up in a fist rolling eyes a begin to turn back and walk to the changing room this room is cold to be standing in with just a pair of shorts.

Just as my hand turned the cold metal door knob Leos deep voice made me stop walking made way.

"Look all you want Payne but trust me when i say this you will not like what you find "

--------

Walking down the hallway i begin to think about where i live, a close knit community everyone keeps to themselves and  if there is one thing that i know about this place is that they do not welcome outsiders.

The sound of my shoes echoing through the  empty hallways looking at the bright red lockers i start to think about Leo. He is definitely hiding something from me and to be honest i've been thinking of this for a while, why is everyone so afraid of him? why do they listen to him? 

Seeing the sign for the girls changing room i quickly jog into the empty room and look for my things, spotting them at the corner of the room i start to change my clothes. Stuffing my gym clothes back into my bag i walk out of the cold room and made my way towards the cafeteria. 

Feeling my phone buzz i quickly go into my pocket and look at who sent me a text, looking at the name my face scrunches Leo cant you just leave me alone for a while even if its for five minutes i just want some time on my own. is that too much to ask for?!

Ignoring the text message i put my phone back into my pocket and continue my journey to the cafeteria, looking at the massive clock that is placed in the centre of the double doors towards the cafeteria i'm supposed to be in gym class right now.

I stop walking that would mean i would be bunking right ? if i get caught ill get put in detention or worse they will call  home.

There's only 15 minutes left of the lesson do i need to go back ? i think ill take that risk today noway am i going back to the class where Leo almost strangled someone to death, just as my hand touched the cool wooden doors a deep familiar baritone voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Payne why are you not in class?"

I froze in my tracks but slowly turned on my heels and let a sheepish laugh "Oh you see there is a perfect explanation for this" my face began to pale as i watched the principal take a step towards me.

"Really "his head cocked to the side as his dark eyes watched every single move i made, "Explain" he said while slowly tapping his foot against the ground, i gulped loudly as i looked into his eyes "Well you see i-"

"You know you shouldn't be out of class no especially if Leo isn't with you" Mr Lupus is like his son and looked exactly like him, which is why i try to avoid him as much as possible he always says these kind of things to me "where is leo" "you shouldn't leave his side you belong there.."

If you have not guessed already Leo's dad is the principal of this school, i leave one over bearing male only to bump into another.

Great just fucking great.

----

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter i changed this chapter completely so the other changes in the story  would make sense'!