Chapter 19- We're Going On A Trip

Edited

Today I get to see Anabel yay!

I'm also off my PERIODic table of elements yay!

And best of all...

Drum roll please. ....

Blake isn't here!!!

Bonus!!

I'm doing something sneaky behind his back.

This is the best day ever right now.

Hit it Spongebob!

Now to get out of bed..

Getting off the empty king sized bed I grabbed some clothes and did morning stuff. As usual, the door was locked so I sat in Blake's room waiting for Todd to come and unlock the door. While I was waiting I thought why not go through his stuff? I looked through his clothes and personal belongings. After finding another box of condoms I stumbled upon a locked draw. Where is that key? I tried opening it with a bobby pin and a credit card. Even hot water didn't help. Of course it wouldn't.

I jumped when I saw Todd by the door. He was wearing a red flannel shirt and jeans.

"You ready?" He asked.

"No good morning or how are you?"

"Nope."

I purposely shoved passed him and went downstairs to the main door. Todd followed behind and we left. We got in his white Lamborghini Luxury car 133 and drove off. When I got in, there was some breakfast in the car left for me so I wasn't going to starve throughout the ride. I akted Todd to turn on the radio and the Little Einsteins Remix was playing.

5..
4...
321!
We're going on a trip
In our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky
Little Einsteins!
Climb aboard get ready to explore
There's so much to find
Little Einsteins

I started humming to the song and dancing a little bit. I looked to my left since I was in the passenger seat and saw Todd busting out dancing in his seat while driving the car.

"Really?" I said as I arched an eyebrow.

He then switched the radio station and Spongebob's F.U.N song came up. Our inner childhood of both Todd and I took over and we sang at the top of our lungs while dancing like party animals. We did that most of the ride till we stopped by a Target in Ohio.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he directed me out the car.

He said nothing as we walked into the store. Todd grabbed a basket and got some snacks. After he got a huge teddy bear, a card, and chocolate.

"Aww they're for Anabel aren't they!" I started to tease him while we were on line.

"Can't you not right now?" He whispered.

"Somebody's blushing ooh!!!" I teased even louder. By this time, Todd's face was red. The cashier was chuckling a little at his face and my adittude. That made me want to burst out laughing at the point.

We left Target and Todd put the stuff in the trunk except for the food.

"Anymore stops, lover boy?"

"Actually, yes we have to eat, sleep and pee. Not to mention I think I have to abandon this car at some point. Just in case, I'll hide it. Yeah that's all."

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"I haven't even started the car."

"You drive to slow." I pouted like a baby.