Indecisive

Hey yo shanks.

I decided to go for a different type of story this time, I'm utterly obsessed with the maze runner like FUCK.
I don't really take a liking toward any of the characters (don't get my wrong Thomas Minho newt and gally are fuckin hot and I'd do each of them 4 times) but yeah, gally really took my interests as he is a completely different character in the movies than he is in the books, so I thought I'd write about him.

There's not much gally stories on here and I feel like he's under appreciated (😭) so tHIS ONES TO YOU WILL.

Just a heads up ~ the characters in this story will be portrayed as those in the movie, so played by the actors, (gally being will poulter) (APART FROM Zart, Zart is gonna be portrayed as he is on the book and there's a valid reason for that, you'll find out as you read) and the reason I done this is because I feel like you get a real feel for the character and can make up the scenarios in your heads easier if you know the characters by the movie. Also, like i said earlier, gally is portrayed totally different in the book (he's skinny has a 'potato' nose, black hair, just all round ugly where as will is stocky and pretty fkn cute and just has a different personality) so yeah, I'm stressing that I want you to imagine these characters as they are in the movie.

I'll be including some quite intimate scenes in here so just a warning.

Anyway let's get to it, I hope the 2 people that read this story enjoy it (I'll never be one of those popular wattpad authors cry cry)