As soon as I am close enough she start screaming "Get away from me! I'm the only one that can end it!"

Tired of everything I quickly grab her and put her over my shoulder which is way harder with her huge baby bump but I made it work.

"No! Let me go! Please I need to make it stop" She screams in my ear.

"I am tired of this, we are going to see Dr. Jenny and you are going to give birth then they will find out what's making you act crazy" I yell back.

"I am not acting crazy Just let me go!" She yells and starts kicking her legs around.

I wince when one of those kicks hits my injured leg but keep I don't stop.

As soon as I get to the infirmary I call out to Dr. Jenny.

She is quick to show us to a private room where she straps Jayda up to the bed and gives her a sedative.

Dr. Jenny had a huge bump on her forehead and she kept looking at Jayda with fear.

"Alpha, do you mind staying? To make sure the Luna doesn't escape and hurt everyone again" Says Jenny.

"I wasn't planning on leaving"

"Perhaps before we start on the Luna we can check on your leg. It looks pretty bad" She suggest.

I shake my head "Jayda is in fucking labor, I'll heal"

"I'm sorry but if you let me just bandage it at least. It would make the healing process faster" she insists.

"I said no" I snap.

"Very well, at this point the only option would be a caesarean section. She is in no state of mind to have a natural birth. Also there are more than one baby and a natural birth is much more complicated when its more than one"

"Aren't we going to check what made her go crazy?" Nicole asks from beside me and I glare at her.

"It would make things way easier if she gave birth first so we can do all the test we need without any inconvenience" Jenny answers, putting something in Jayda's IV.

"Oh okay" Nicole says.

"I am going to ask all you, Luke and Nicole to step out of the room. Only Maddox can stay since it's a c-section" Dr. Jenny orders pointing at the door.

Nikki looks like she wants to argue but complies.

"Is it normal that she is unconscious?" I ask.

"It is, we gave her strong medication, stronger than we usually do because of her state but it's completely alright"

3 other nurses enter the room to assist the birth.

I wish I could say this was the most beautiful thing in the world but I really couldn't.

Dr. Jenny grabbed a scalpel and made a horizontal cut on Jayda's lower abdomen.

She then enters both hands through the cut.

I felt myself get nauseous and I roll my eyes at myself.

I just crushed someones neck with my mouth, I saw someone shoot themselves, I've tortured hundreds of people and I am about to puke my guts out because of my kids birth.

I am pathetic.

Jenny puts a metal object that opens up Jayda's stomach then shoves her hands back insidd Jayda's stomach.

Then, I see her start pulling from inside My mate's stomach.

First I see a little head, then a neck then the arms and before I know it my baby is out.