36. (explaination)

So I understand the last chapter may not have made a bunch of sense.

How did I get to Cam's house all the way across the country if Matt's show was on the east coast?

Well, I didn't.
I stayed on the east coast.
How could I possibly make it all the way to the west coast by car in a couple hours?

Cam was staying in the east coast, (at a house I've been at before).

See the thing is, for the purpose of my story, and me explaining my life, I don't know how much detail I can share about Cam and Matt. Because that's their life events to share, not mine.

So for the purpose of the story, I tend to simplify the details, and I just said I went to Cam's house. Which doesn't exactly make sense to you all. Because Cam lives on the other end of the country.

But yea, if things don't always make sense in terms of location, its because I don't always want to, or don't think I should share all those details.

In this case, how did we all happen to be on the east coast?
I won't usually share these details, but I'll just explain for this case.

Matt had his show, I was with him for the show. I have a bunch of friends who live on the east coast if I wanted to leave and stay over at their place. I've been to the east coast multiple times on my own, with friends, and with Cam, so I know the area (to say the least). Cam however was on the east coast (don't want to say the state, but you could probably narrow it down) to sign for another modeling photoshoot. Meeting companies and agencies and all that. But that's his story to tell. I'm sure he will tweet about it.

So yea, hope that explains that.