- Really exciting! I said

- Well that's awesome, he smiled.

- I think it's time to buy some stuff to the baby, don't you think?

- You right.

When we came home, I begged him to come with me, because I don't want to be alone when I show the picture for mom. I called  her down to the kitchen. I gave her the picture and I saw that she was smiling.

- It's a girl, I said and smiled

- You'll be a great mother Ella.. I can't wait to see the beautiful little thing! She said and hugged me.

- But there's one thing I worry about..I breathe.

- And what's that? She asked softly.

- Who's going to take care of the baby? I mean I'm still going in school, Harry maybe can't because he's busy with touring and stuff and you're working.. Who's going to take of it when we're not home?

It went silent. I think everyone tried to find a way to make this work.

- Hmm.. Maybe you can be home with the baby and have home schooling, so you still can work with school and still take care of the baby, mom said and smiled.

- that's an awesome idea mom! I said and hugged her.

I looked at Harry, he smiled and nodded to give me a sign that idea was great.

- I love both of you so much! Thank you so much for supporting me. Without you this wouldn't even work! I said and sobbed a little.

Harry put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead and I smiled.

- Don't cry love. Of course I support you because it's my baby too and I love you more than everything.

I hugged him tightly. I didn't want to let go, his hugs is the best ever. He's the best ever.

- I love you so much, I whispered.

- I love you so much more El, he whispered back.

I pulled away and followed him out to the car. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

- See you soon sweetie, he said.

- I'll miss you, I said.

He kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and sat me down on the hood of the car and started to make out with me. When he pulled away, he smiled at me and looked me in the eyes.

- I promise I won't be away too long.

- I hope so, I said.

He kissed my cheek before he jumped into the car. I waved at him and saw him drive away.

I went back in and called Louise and asked her if she wanted to come over so I can show her the picture. She said she'll be here in 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door and I opened it and there stood Louise. I pulled her in for a hug. I haven't seen Louise for a couple of days so yeah I have missed her.

After she took off her shoes and jacket I dragged her into the kitchen and picked up the photo and showed her it.

- Oh my god! That's amazing! She almost screamed.

- I know, I can't believe it myself!

- I can't wait to see the real thing soon. Wow Ella I'm so happy for both of you! Louise said.

- Thank you Lou!

- So what gender is it then? Louise asked.

- It's going to be a girl! I said proudly.

- That's amazing! We could have a girl's night! Louise laughed.

- Haha yeah, I giggled.

- I promise to be here all the time, I'm going to support you all the way through this, Louise said.

- Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I said.

- That's what friends do right?

- Yeah and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, I said.

She smiled at me and hugged me. I didn't say anything, I just let her hug me.

- I have missed you Ella.

- And I have missed you.

We pulled away and I said bye to Louise and watched her leave. I closed the door and went up to my bedroom. I laid me down on the bed and I fell asleep

A/N: God, I feel like this chapter sucked