Four.

A/N; I already posted this but it was really short so i unpublished it and I added more so if you already read it skip to like page 5 and there will be more. Enjoy and comment because it encourages me to update.
-
"Michael?" Michael looks up when he hears the familiar voice. "Whats the matter? Why are you out in the rain all alone? Why are you crying?" Luke bombardes him with questions but Michael just starts to cry even more.

"D-dylan was supposed to pick me up from school but he didn't so I started walking and i-it started to-to rain." Michael whimpers out. Luke frowns at the boy. If he started walking when school ended he must have been out here for a while. Luke snaps out of his thoughts when he hears a gasp from michael. "M-my skirt is r-ruined." Michael says, more tears welling up in his eyes.

"How about this princess? Ill give you a ride home and on the way we can stop at the mall and buy you a brand new skirt. Would you like that?" Luke offers the small boy. Michael nods his head quickly and hops into Lukes car. It was a nice car, a black jeep. Michael wipes his tears from moments ago. Making sure not to smudge his mascara.
-
They pull up at the mall and luke rushes out of the car so he can beat michael to opening the passenger door.

"What store do you buy your skirts at?" Luke looks over at michael. Michael just blushes and points to the american apparel store. He notices how luke covers his face as he walks by "X-RATED", why is he hiding from them. They get to the glass doors of the shop and michael glances up at the large poster of the model he looks at each and everytime he comes into the store.

"Michael." Luke says and Michael quickly looks away and makes his way into the shop. "You could be one of them you know. A model."

"You think?" Michael says happily. Luke sees this little twinkle in his eye and he can't help but break into a smile because of the happy boy.

"I know so." Luke states. "I think this skirt." He points out and michael giggles because it is not a skirt and infact a strapless shirt.

"I l-like this one." Michael says quietly and holds up the black skirt with a grid pattern.

"Beautiful." Luke smiles. "Lets go check out." Luke walks to the cashier but not before grabbing a pair of pale pink panties and handing both items to the checkout lady without michael noticing. He swipes his card and hands the bag to michael.

"Th-thanks a lot L-lukey." Michael looks at his feet.

"Lukey?" Luke says and Michael regrets saying it. Luke probably thinks hes a weirdo now. "I like it." Michael lets out a sigh of relief.
-
"What took you so lo-fuck." Dylan says as Luke and Michael enter the house. Michael cowers due to dylan's raised voice. "I forgot to pick up Michael. How did you get home?"

"L-luke." Michael simply states.

"I saw him on the side of the road in the rain. He was freezing out there." Luke points out to the boy, leaving out the part where he took him to buy a new skirt and maybe even slipped a pair of panties into michael's bag. He really has to get over his little crush on michael. He is 15 for godsake. Michael runs up to his room awkwardly and decides to tell calum to come over. Calum has this thing going where he thinks Luke has a crush on Michael. Michael does not believe it, no one would ever have a crush on him, especially a hot 19 year old. A few minutes later Calum comes running up the stairs.

"Hey." He says as he plopped onto the bed. "When did you go the mall?"

"Dylan forgot to pick me up so Luke did and he took me to the mall and bought me a new skirt and you will never believe what he said."

"What did he say?" calum asks excitedly.

"He said i could be a model." Michael blushes. He has come to like-like Luke.

"Show me what you got." Calum smiles at his lilac haired friend. Michael gasps as he looks into his bag. He pulls out a pair of panties.

"Look how pretty they are." Michael exclaims.

"He got you panties? He totally likes you. Whats this?" Calum says as he grabs the piece of paper that was stuck to the lace. "It's his phone number." He yells and michael shushes him. Luke is downstairs.

"Im gunna text him and thank him. Aren't they so pretty cally?" Michael asks as he types the message.

To: Lukey (sparkle emoji)

Thank you so much for the panties Lukey. They are very very pretty. 😊 (blushy smile emoji)
-
Luke feels his phone buzz in his pocket and he pulls his attention away from the movie him and Dylan are watching.

From: 774 567 5412

Thank You so much for the panties Lukey. They are very very pretty. 😊

Luke assumes it's michael and smiles. He turns his phons away from Dylan so he can't see the screen and saves Michael's contact before responding.

To: Princess 🎀👑 (bow emoji and crown emoji)

Glad you like them. Maybe you can show me how pretty they are on you.

He really shouldn't be saying these things to his friends 15 year old brother. He stares at his phone waiting for a response.

From: Princess 🎀👑

Like a fashion show? :))))

His innocence will be the death of Luke.

To: Princess 🎀👑

Yeah, like a fashion show :)

Luke puts away his phone after receiving a few weird looks from Dylan, probably wondering why Luke was biting his lip while texting someone.