Chapter- 13 "

Jack's P.O.V.

Last night after Kian left, I went straight up to my bedroom before my parents could bombard me with questions. It took me awhile to fall asleep, partially because of the whole "insomnia" thing, and partially because I was far too busy to fall asleep. 

My mind was too busy, being occupied by all the words Kian had said that day, and the day before.  Everything that boy had every said to or about me had been forever rationalized and replayed in my head that night.  I had also thought about what he said to me when I first met him, and what Mckenzie said. That I was just a phase honey. And imagine that. The time I wasted on Kian and the time I was going to waste on Kian in the future is just going to be a phase.  I understand where hes coming from though, he wants his Florida trip to be memorable, and what better way to do it than make a girl fall in love with him in a week and leave her there and never talk to her again.  I was convinced my theory was true, but even if it was i still wanted to skip school for a week. 

Eventually I fell asleep, and that would bring us to the present moment, well almost. 

"Damon I think I changed my mind, could....................can we please go back to playlist"? I said. 

"Don't be a baby, Its not that bad babe". He took my hand and lead my through the front door of the pub, and I prayed that there would be someone there who would see that I am a minor, and kick me out. But there was no one.  

Damon and I took a seat at the bar, he ordered a beer and I sat there in silence. 

I looked to my right to see a tall old creepman winking at me. 

"Damon can we please leave? I'm really scared". 

Before Damon could say anything the bartender cut in, "This is for you, on those guys over there" he said pointing to a group of men sitting at table. They looked like they were in their mid twenties, all of them creepy as fuck. One of them was mildy cute though. 

I took a good look at the drink that was given to me, it was practically clear, except for an eery liquid bleeding through out, like a red teabag that was just submersed in hot water. It's container wasn't a glass, but a tall skinny bottle. A cartoon platypus sat on the front, along with some foreign word that said  "MOROINE" and japenese symbols next to it. 

"What are you waiting for? Drink it!" Damon said as he set down his already empty beer bottle. 

"Its blue, I'm not drinking anything". 

"It's only one bottle, what harm could be done"?  

I thought about it for a bit, it looked better the longer I looked at it, and maybe if I drank it Kian's hurtful words and actions would go away. 

I was about to take a sip when the men who payed for my drink started to shout, "DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!". and soon the whole pub was looking at me, chanting "DRINK, DRINK, DRINK"! 

So I drank it. I Chugged it in 10 seconds flat, and I got a round of applause when I finished. 

I woke up with head burning jolt and I couldn't see anything but black. "KIAN" I shouted across the room.  Everything was slowly materializing around me. He wasn't next to me, in my bed. I'm in my bedroom now, and literally 5 seconds ago it feels like I was at the pub. I was at the pub, and I have no idea how I got home or what had happened between then and now. And I'm alone. Its horrible. 

"KIAN? DAMON." I shouted into the nothingness. 

No one was home, and silence wasn't on my side. As far as I know, silence is good for only 2 things, being awkward and concentration. However, it is not good if you can't remember what had happened the past 24 hours. An empty stomach also doesn't help that either.