Chapter 10 - Trevor's Point of..... hahah...... babies.....

Trevor's P.O.V. 

Its hot outside. The world is cold though, and I don't know what the hell is happening. As of right now, i'm sitting on the sidewalk while Connor, Sam, and Jc are sitting on a parkbench. I just know they're talking about Trevor.

 I can tell because every couple of minutes one of them look back at  me. So I guess Kian and Jack are picking us up, this was decided a couple of minutes ago, no no wait. I think it was last week. Or tomorrow. 

I placed my hand on the concrete and it bit me "Ouch". 

The boys all looked back at me. 

"Trevor, how are you doing"? Connor asked in a motherly voice. 

So i meant to say "Guys, I know i'm still high, don't baby me", but i messed up on a few words, forgot some and stuttered a bit. 

So it came out more like, " I- I'm high. *laughs* babies". Shit. Its really frustrating to not know how to talk. 

My stomach was tied in a knot, I was hungry mostly, but also cold. So cold. The guys were complaining about how hot it is. It isn't hot. I'm freezing my nips off out here. 

Reality snaps back into me, i'm slowly going back to normal. I think it's going to take a while though, but I'm getting better. 

"Hey Connor" I shouted. 

"Hi Trevor" he said back. 

"No, I- I was tttrying to get your attention".

"Oh, whats up"? he smiled. 

"Did Kian sleep with Jack"?

He had sent a text earlier about Jack and fucking. I was a little too high to read it and respond properly. I still don't get how i'm high if we ate those brownies last night. 

"No,That was Jack on Kians phone" he said. 

"YES. thats them"! Sam shouted. 

I stood up and walked over to the bench. 

"Hey guys, Sorry we took so long" Jack said, jumping of the car. 

Her and Kian were both involved in a conversation with the guys, and no one had really noticed me yet, I didn't really care.

Kian, Jc, Connor, and Sam were talking, but Jack looked over at me and dropped her car keys to the ground, to match her jaw. 

She walked over to me and gave me a huge hug.  It was one of those don't-worry-your-safe hugs. 

I'm glad there was a girl here, I feel like she would do a better job of keeping me safe than the guys. 

"Do you remember anything from last night" she whispered. 

Flashbacks from last night. Oh goodness. It was fun the first half of the night, but it turned to shit the next half. 

"I remember all of it" I said avoiding eye contact with Jack. 

"Okay. You can tell us when your ready".

My Jaw was jittering. It was cold as fuck, and it looks like its about to rain. 

Jack walked over to her car and opened the side door. 

She returned to me, wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and handed me a hot chocolate. 

"How did you know I would need this" ? I asked. 

"Can you keep a secret"? she whispered. 

I nodded. 

"I've been high before, it wasn't my choice. I remember being freezing cold the entire time. Please don't tell Kian". 

I smiled. She really liked Kian. I could tell. 

"It will be our little secret" I whispered. 

I hope Kian keeps Jack around for awhile. She's something special. 

I gave her a big hug, and she didn't hesitate to hug back. 

"Thank-you so much Jack". 

I can't wait until Kian and Jack start dating.  I wonder how Kian will ask her out. 

I bet Jack being the girl she is doesn't realize how much Kian actually likes her. I bet they don't realize how much they actually like eachother.  I bet Jack doesn't realize how much she actually likes Kian either. 

I pulled out my phone, I had an amazing Idea. 

Holy Shit.

I almost dropped my phone. For some reason when I unlocked it the front facing camera was left on. I never stopped to think about what I looked like, what made Jack drop her keys and rush over to me. 

My eyes were bright red and teary. Under my eyes were dark blue and purple, and my skin was yellow-toned. To top it off I had a big scratch that extended from my left eyebrow to my ear. 

I decided to ignore what I looked like for now, and text Damon.