A/N

Great, it's one of those books. It's cliché and has just a good enough hook and it pulls you along and then BAM. An A/N giving an explanation why the book is on hold.

Now actually read this note before you add this book to your archive. Yes, I see you eyeing the back button.

I am terrible. I really am. But like many of you other authors know, it's difficult to keep about four books, a social life, and school in check. I want to write this book, but it takes me time to write chapters with actual quality and don't just taste like mush from the school cafeteria.

I'm doing my best to update and give you chapters. I've actually been doing better in these past few months because it's the beginning of the school year and teachers aren't pressuring me with too much homework, yet.

But along with that, I will tell you that this book is my No. 1 and main priority. I have three other serious(Okay, ACPJS isn't that serious) works. Plus about ten other beginning drafts on other upcoming stories. So may I clarify that updates are going to be random not frequent. There is a difference. A big difference. A huge gap of difference.

Should I remind you guys that right now I'm only like 80% through The Order of the Phoenix and it might take a while the complete? But I shall say that this book is not on hold and upcoming chapters will be eventually posted in the chapter before this note, making this always the last story part. If you understood everything I said be sure to comment 'Bow Ties Are Cool'. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or PM me.