Chapter 34

~Your POV~

"Do you think they're gone?" Ali breathed.

You cracked the door open, and glanced at her.

"I'll go see. You stay here, got it?"

She hesitated, but nodded.

You stepped out and shut the door behind you, then ran down the hallway where you last remembered seeing Vincent.

You found him of course in the same place, staring at the front door. You creeped up behind him and then tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped, then turned and saw it was only you. You giggled and he rolled his eyes.

You hugged him and he hugged back, then kissed your forehead softly.

"Vincent, I'm just so glad you're okay... I was worried to death..." You breathed.

You pulled away and he just smiled down at you.

"The cops gone?"

"Just left actually," he muttered.

"Aight. I'll go get Ali."

You ran back up the hallway and three open the door to the closet the two of you had hid in.

"Ali, they're gone."

She let out a sigh of relief and slowly got to her feet.

She hugged you, smiling, then pulled away.

"I hope you're not mad... H-He just... Got to me... It just overwhelmed me I guess... I-I didn't know what to do anymore and... Agh."

"It's alright, Ali." You muttered. "Now c'mon. Let's get home."