Chapter 30

~Your POV~

You grunted and shoved the man off of you, and he tried to go for you again. This time, however, Mike grabbed him by the back of his shirt and jerked him away from you.

The man scowled and turned on Mike. He grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against the wall. Mike gagged, obviously struggling to breathe.

Jeremy whimpered and scampered behind Scott, peeking over his shoulder.

You stepped closer to the man.

"Let go of him," you growled.

"Why should I?" The man said, smirking, as Mike struggled beneath him.

"Because if you don't, your about to learn what real pain is." You snarled, chuckling and balling your hands into fists.

"You know what, I like you, kid, so I'll think I'll let your little friend go." He said, loosening his grip on Mike so he could breathe and then backing away and turning to you.

"Where is Vincent?"

"Could be dead by now. Depends on who your other little friend is loyal to." He replied, grinning.

"Wait... Ali...?!"

"Yup..." He said, snickering.

"Ali wouldn't hurt him," you hissed.

"Really? She's helped me kidnap him and torture him for the past two days."

"I-I-"

"I wouldn't trust him, (Y/N)," Scott muttered.

You repeated Scott's words over and over in your head. He was right. This guy wasn't to be trusted.

"She wouldn't hurt him," you breathed, "But you would."

"True, true." He said, chuckling.

"Where is Vincent?" You asked once more, taking a step closer to him.

He backed up, snickering as he replied, "I'm not telling you. I'm not letting you save him. Because I either get rid of Vincent or die trying."

"Guess your gonna die trying," you mumbled, and then cracked your knuckles and ran at the man.

***

~Vincent's POV~

I braced myself for her to stab me, but when I heard the knife cut the air, it didn't hit me. I opened my eyes slowly and tried to process what had just happened. I held my arms out in front of me, only to find the rope tying my wrists together had been cut in half. I looked up at Ali, who just smiled gingerly back at me. I pressed up against the wall, not sure wether I could really trust her or not.

"Wh-Why did you...?"

She sighed. "Vincent, that man can make me do a lot of bad things. But he can't make me kill you." She muttered, then got down on her hands and knees and cut the other rope tying my feet together before getting back up.

"Wait, he made you do all this?"

"Yup... Well, most of it, anyways," she said, smirking. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as I remember the scene where she'd pulled my shirt over my head.

"Uh, Vincent... You're a little... How do I say... Pink." She said, placing her right hand on my cheek. She grinned as I jerked away and choked out, "Sh-Shut up!" I was probably only blushing more now, but I couldn't exactly hide my face.

She just rolled her eyes and grabbed me by my wrist. "Well, enough of that. I do so believe you have some friends who came here to save you and might need a little saving themselves." She said, smirking.

I suddenly remembered glimpsing (Y/N) while Ali'd dragged me here. So I just nodded and followed her as she dragged me toward the door.