Chapter 8

(guys this already has 1k like what even)

***

~Your POV~

"(Y/N)! Get up!"

"No!"

You heard Vincent groan loudly as he stomped into your room. He grabbed both your arms and jerked you upright without warning.

"Vincent! Just a few more..." You let out a small yawn before finishing your sentence. "...minutes..."

"Nope!"

"Why?!" You whined, still half asleep. He ruffled your (H/C) hair, messing it up, but didn't reply. He just smiled. You blinked before smiling weakly back at him.

You reached your hand behind your back and gripped a pillow from the bed, still smiling innocent and weakly.

Then you lashed out and hit him with the pillow, grinning. He blinked.

"Oh, it is on." He growled, smirking, before snatching another pillow from your bed.

The two of you spent the next couple of minutes having an epic pillow fight, laughing the whole time.

Eventually you tackled him to the floor. He held his pillow up a few inches from his face to shield himself as you raised your own weapon.

"Okay, okay! I surrender!" He shouted, laughing. You tugged the pillow from his hand and threw both yours and his aside before pulling him to his feet.

"Now come on, I made toast!" He yelped happily, grabbing you by your wrist.

"You seriously love that stuff, don't you?" You said, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

"Yuuuppp!" He said, racing off toward the kitchen and pulling you behind him.

You just chuckled and let him drag you.

***

The sun's been shining since day one
But the moon will stalk the sun
So just before the day turned night,
They threw sanity away and made him fight.