Chapter 16

~time skip to after ya got Vincent and stuffz because I'm extremely lazy today~

~Your POV~

You walked inside the house, kicking the door shut with your foot and holding an unconscious Vincent in your arms.

You took him into his bedroom and gently put him down on his bed before pulling the covers over him. You sighed and walked out, only to find Ali asleep on the couch, snoring softly. You rolled your eyes and walked over. You shook her in an attempt to wake her up.

"Hey, moron, get up."

She blinked awake. "Ah, crap. I fell asleep, didn't I?"

"Yup," you said, chuckling as she sat up.

"Eh, I've just had a long day. I seriously need a nap." She muttered, yawning. She smiled weakly.

You smiled back and ruffled her hair.

"Uh, (Y-Y/N)...?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm really sorry. About everything I did the last time I was here." She whispered. "I didn't mean it... I-I don't know what got into me..."

You smiled weakly before replying with, "It's okay, Ali."

"No. No, it's really not." She mumbled, sniffling. You winced.

"And I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I don't want you to forgive me, because I feel like that's too much to ask. I just... I just felt like I needed to say it." She whispered. You smiled weakly and shook your head, and then hugged her. She hesitated but then hugged back, and when she pulled away she was wide-eyed, probably surprised you'd even hugged her.

You smiled and ruffled her hair again, and she smiled back.

"Al-Also, I was wondering... C-Can we be friends again?" She asked, smiling gingerly. You chuckled.

"Only if you promise not to try and kill me again, you moron." You growled playfully, chuckling. She chuckled nervously.

"Alright. I promise." She said, grinning.