Chapter 6

~Your POV~

The day went on, and it was almost sunset.

You leaned backwards on the couch.

"I'm bored."

"Why don't you just go on vacation?" Vincent yelled from the kitchen. He entered the living room with another plate of toast.

"We all lost our jobs, Sherlock, remember?" You shot back, smirking.

"Okay, first of all, since when am I Sherlock?"

"Since now."

He rolled his eyes and came over. He sat down next to you and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV.

"And second of all, geez, I'm sorry! I forgot."

You threw arm around him and lie your head down on his shoulder, yawning, still half asleep.

"Rise and shine, sunshine." He growled playfully, shoving you off of him.

"But I want to go back to sleep..." You said, yawning again.

"Well, too bad! You wouldn't let me sleep, so now I'm not letting you!"

"Hey, I just told you there was toast. Then you got up."

"You were trying to pull me out of the flipping bed, (Y/N). Don't deny it."

You rolled your eyes and got your feet, when he jumped up and grabbed you by your arm, dragging you toward the front door.

"V-Vin? What are you-?"

"You'll see." He said, smiling.

***Time Skip. Brought to you by toast!***

You followed him blindly, your eyes shut tight. Not that it mattered; he had his hand over your eyes anyways.

"Okay, now open your eyes."

You opened your eyes and blinked, only to realize you were standing on a cliff that over looked the town you lived in. The view was absolutely beautiful. Not to mention you'd arrived as the sun was setting, too.

You looked over at Vincent wide-eyed. He was grinning. You turned back and stared as the sun set, and didn't even budge until it was all the way down.

You turned back to face Vincent.

"Vincent, I-"

That's when he kissed you. You just kissed back.

Eventually he pulled away. His eyes locked with yours as he smiled.

You hugged him.

"I know it wasn't much, but-"

"Aw, come on. It was beautiful." You said, smiling as you hugged him tighter. "Either way, I still love you."

"I love you, too, (Y/N)." He whispered.

"More than you'll ever know."