Prologue

Dimmed lights, cheap cologne stench, musty air , low murmur and the occasional barking of laughter that rose over the awfully familiar tune that played in the background - it was Timothy's usual hangout place during Friday evening.
He frequented this bar for almost two months already, not for the quality of this business because it was quite obvious nonexistent, but for the men. It was easy to pick them up here more than in the last bar he went to before stumbling upon this place. Every now and then he would change the place he chose in order to... diversify.
His target for tonight was a man with dark hair, tall figure and a fit body that was hugged in tight clothes. He sat on the other side of the bar, fortunately by himself and drank what looked like scotch .
Timothy was eyeing him unsubtly for the last fifteen minutes , waiting for the man to notice him and when it finally happened he pretended it was coincidental that their eyes met and sent a cool smile with a flirtatious hint while raising his own glass in cheers . When the man returned the smile and made his way towards Timothy he knew it was game over.

==================================

" Ah! Yeah! "
Timothy groaned as the dark haired man thrust into him, the bed creaked as their bodies shifted aggressively against the mattress. He didn't really catch the guy's name and it didn't really matter, he was his type and had a penis, that was all he needed to know.
"Harder!"
Timothy urged, he felt his building climax slowly reaching to the max. The nameless man grunted and picked up the pace, the sound of skin slapping skin intensified as well as the moans coming from both men. Timothy eagerly stroked his member while his partner kissed his neck careful not to leave marks to Timothy's request , the familiar tingling sensation spread in his body and he gasped a chocked " I'm coming! " and spilled all over his chest and stomach. He clenched on the other man and brought him to his own cloud nine.
As soon as it all ended Timothy hurried to take off, wearing his clothes, mumbling something to the puzzled man while declining his offer to keep in touch.
One man at a time for one time was Timothy's motto, although he had his occasional slip up here and there, it wasn't his fault some men left him with a taste for more.                        That particular man was good but not one that he'd regret if not meeting again.

Less than an hour later he knocked on a wooden door of a fancy looking white house, using his key was pointless if she was home. A minute later the door opened to reveal a blond beautiful young woman, blue eyes and a dazzling smile. She rushed to peck his lips and he smiled at her lovingly.
"How was work?"she asked worried " They're always so hard on you with overtime hours. " He sighed and ruffled his hair "What can I do? They need me ." And with that Timothy and Elizabeth Jacobs entered their house.