Chapter 9. Lunch

Author note

I didn't realise how different Australia and America are in terms of 'teen drinking'. A couple of you mentioned that it's weird for them to be drinking underage and having parties ect I just want to note that legal age for drinking in Australia is 18yrs but many of us start drinking/ having parties like that from around the age of 16yrs old. Apparently teen drinking isn't as common in America? I could be wrong but I did have a few people message me quite upset that I had underage drinking in this story. Just wanted to make that note. :) 

(º-º)

Chapter 9.

Lunch

Aurora held her breath as she stepped into the school hall. She silently prayed that she could make it too her class without running into Scott. Although the pair had left things on a high, she woke up this morning with a sick feeling. The feeling of being vulnerability she had went it came to him. Although she didn't want to admit it, Aurora enjoyed her time with Scott. He was an absolute mystery of a man and that intrigued her. It was the inconsistency of emotion that always left her on her toes. And yet, she still scurried to her locker, her head down and her chest pounding. Silently looking over her shoulder, hoping he wasn't behind her. Aurora quickly shoved her bag into her locker and started collecting her things for her next class.

"Hi" The voice was sweet. Aurora turned from her locker raising her eyebrow in confusion as she noticed that Lydia, the girl from her biology class stood next to her. Aurora looked over her for a moment, she was beautiful, perfect almost.

"Hi" Aurora answered, confusion clearly laced in her voice. Lydia smiled and pushed out her hand to greet Aurora.

"I'm Lydia, we're in Biology together"

"Yeah, uh, the girl who knows what plasmids are" Aurora smiles trying her hardest not to sound sarcastic as it was a nasty habit of hers and she really didn't want to come off as rude to one of Stiles' friends, "I'm Aurora" her hand met with Lydia's before giving it a slight shake.

"So-" Lydia starts but a shout stops her, and both the girls look over to see Stiles jogging towards them.

"Aurora!" Stiles shouts as wondered over to the two of them. Stiles huffed looking at Lydia and giving her a toothy smile.

"Yes, Stiles?"

"You two know each other?" Stiles squints, Aurora looks at Lydia before giving her a nod, her hands cross in front of her chest before she looks over to Stiles as if to ask what he wanted, "I need to talk to you" Stiles says to Aurora before looking back at Lydia, "I need to talk to her– privately" Lydia sighs giving stiles a look before turning to Aurora and gives her a smile.