"Thanks you guys, I'll always remember you all" I smiled and gave Jennifer a hug first, then they started passing me around the room to give me brief hugs, saying they will miss me.

"Okay, now lets not let these cupcakes go to waste" one of the girls said all chirpy.

"I still call one of the chocolate ones!" Jennifer said pushing her way to the cupcakes.

I smiled as we all sat around saying our goodbyes and eating cupcakes, giving out hugs and even more farewells. Then I packed my few belongings that I was taking on the flight with me in my carry-on bag. Greg, as usual, was sending someone get the stuff me and Sam left here. As I finished up the last of my stuff, my phone beeped and I saw the text telling me that my ride was here, since I was giving Kyle my car.

I put my backpack over my shoulder and then we all said our last goodbyes, then I headed out the dorm and got into the car. But before we could drive off I notice Kyle jogging my way holding the envelope, he stopped at the edge of the road when he saw me in the car and lifted up his hand, I rolled down my window and waves back. He gave me a grateful smile while holding up the envelope and giving me one last Wave with gratitude showing on his face, I have him one last wave and smile back as the driver started driving off. Then I rolled up the window and sat back in my chair, just waiting to get back home.

~

As soon as the plane landed, I grabbed my bag and hitched it over my shoulder and then made my way off the plane as fast as I could. I hopped into the car waiting to take me the hospital, the whole plane ride I was thinking about Sam. What's going on with him? What's it going to be like when I get there?

Interrupting my thoughts about half way there, was my phone buzzing with a text. I grabbed it out. My back pokey and opened it up, and why I read made my heart rate pick up pace.

Sam is waking up

I smiled and just stare at the text for a minute, then happily put my phone away with positive thoughts. Knowing Sam was going go be awake when key there made my mood brighten even more than before. The rest of rest of the ride, I was antsy, just wanting to hurry up a get there. Then when we finally pulled up and stopped, I jumped out of the car with a bread Thank you to the driver and almost ran into the hospital. I ran up to the elevator and pressed the floor that Greg said he was on, as the doors closed, I was practically bouncing in place.

They finally opened and I quickly made my way down the hall and to the desk. The lad looked up as I got there, flashing me a smile.

"How may I help you?" she asked, all smiles.

"Which way to room 834?" I asked her trying not to be too demanding.

"Let's see here..." she said and looked up the room on the computer "it says here that I not supposed to allow anyone in there, it under strict quarantine" she told me with a sad smile. I rolled my eyes and then quickly pulled out my CIA I.D, she glanced at it and her eyes lit up and a real smile was out back on it. "down the hall and it will be the 8th door in the right" she said, I nodded and quickly made my way to the right and down the hall, counting the doors as I went by.

I finally got to the door she said and saw the numbers 834 on it, I knocked to be polite a then slowly opened the door.

I saw Sam on the bed, still sleeping, and my mood dropped for a second. I looked over to the guard in the room and saw him nod at me, I nodded back and then went over and pulled up a chair close to Sam's bed. Turning to look at the guard, I asks shim a question.

"I thought he as waking up?" I asked him.

"He is, they haven't given him any medication and said he should be awake within the hour. So it should be soon" he informed me.

"Oh... Okay" I nodded, my mood still high, but a little less knowing he still had a while before he will be awake.

"If you don't mind, now that you're here, I think I'm gonna step out and get something to eat" he said getting up, jabbing his thumb towards the door.

"Yeah" I nodded, he smiled and then left the room.

I turned back towards Sam as just sat there, looking at how peaceful he looked. Remembering how scares I was that I was going to lose him,that he would leave me too. I looked over his face and saw a new small scar, right on his hairline.

I reached my hand up and slowly brushed his hair away from his forehead and out of his eyes, letting my hand caress his cheek and left it there.

He shifted around under my touch and I almost withdrew my hand, but then his hand came up and covered mine as he wrapped his hand so it was holding mine, and he pressed it closer to his face. My heart beat picked up as I saw his eyes slowly opening, his chocolate brown eyes met mine and held my gaze. Slowly a smile lit his face, and one stretched across mine, I blinked and noticed a few tears trailing down my face. I drop my hand back down from his face, wondering if I was imagining it. if he was really awake, or if I was just wanting him to be awake.

"Sadie" he whispered my name, happiness dancing in his eyes. makeing me realize I wasnt imagining it, and he was really awake.

"Sam" I smiled even wider, suddenly his hand comes up and wipes away the few tears that were falling with his thumb. "You scared me" I whispered."I thought I lost you" 

"You can't get rid of me that easily, besides. I told you that you couldn't lose me" he grinned brightly, his hand still cupping my cheek as I leaned into it, taking in the comfort and warmth it offered, and the assurance that he was indeed here, I wasn't imagining him awake.

"Yeah, you did" I chuckled.

"And you thought I would go back on my promise?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I shook my head, a smiled still playing on my lips.

"Never"

________________________________________________________________________

Yay!! That was the last chapter:D

Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think!!!

Oh and don't forget about the Epilogue! I will post that ASAP, just don't forget to vote!!:D

Thanks for all the support throughout the book! Love you all!

-KenZ_Dizzy95