A Forgotten Friend | Movies and Reunion

'I think I'm falling for you.' 

A Forgotten Friend | Movies and Reunion

"Rachel, what are you doing here?" asked my mother.

I looked at the confused faces of Edward and his mom. Edward was confused as well as shocked to see my mother. My mother had not changed a bit in the past few years since she's very concerned about her appearance and all. Edward must've recognise her but I think he still doesn't knows that I'm her daughter and his childhood friend.

"Uh... Mom, I told you that I was going to a friend's place for a project." I answered.

"But you never told me that, that friend was Edward." said my mom, she sounded a little bit disappointed in me.

"Oh my God! You've grown so pretty, Rachel. I knew something was familiar about you. Even Edward couldn't recognise you." said Mrs. Knight while giving me a hug. I looked over to see Edward staring at me. He looked so cute when he was confused.

I pulled away and faced Edward. I smiled apologetically at him. I couldn't make out what was going on in his head. Was he happy to see me? Or sad that he didn't recognise me at first and I didn't tell him.

"Rach?" he asked as if to confirm that I was his Rachel.

"Mmhh.." I nodded.

He took me by surprise as he wrapped his arms around my waist. At first I froze on my spot, but then I relaxed in his arms and returned the embrace. He squeezed the life out of me. I was so happy to be back with my best friend that I was on the verge of crying. he felt so warm and felt quite safe and secure in his arms. The fact that I was hugging my best friend made me smile like a mad woman. I tried to pull away but he held me even tighter. I giggled at this and I could even hear my mom and Mrs. Knight giggle too.

He finally pulled away and said, "I've missed you so much, Rach. Why didn't you tell me that it was you? I'm quite sure that you had recognise me. Was that the reason why you were suddenly started ignoring me?"

Edward bombarded me with questions. I was quite unsure about answering them because the answer would make him furious. But then again, trust is the key to friendship so I had to tell him.

When I was about to answer, Mrs. Knight spoke up,"We'll leave the two of you here to sort things out while Linda and I are going to the back garden to have some tea."

We both nodded and they left. We both were staring into each others eyes, non one of us ready to break away from the eye contact.

"So tell me, Rachel. Why didn't you tell me that it wad you? And why were you ignoring me?" asked Edward again, his eyes not leaving mine.

I took a deep breath and then said, "Look, Edward, when I first saw you at school, I thought that there was something familiar about you. I really couldn't point out to what it was but then my friend Sarah told me that your name is Edward... Edward Knight and you're from Beckenham, then I realised that you're my Eddie. I was really happy to see you and i even came to your table to tell you about me but then this stupid thing striked me. I don't know, Edward, but it was your reputation that stopped me from telling you that I was your best friend. I'm sorry, I should've told you but my stupid brain stopped me and now I feel terrible."

I hadn't realised that I had started crying. Seeing Edward's hurt expression made me cry even more.

Edward sighed and finally said," You know, Rach, I'm really disappointed in you. I mean, what made you think that my reputation is more important than our friendship? How could you? But then, I cannot be mad at you since we have just reunited and I want to make the most of it."

When he said those words, I just rushed towards him and hugged him."Thank you so much, Eddie. Thanks for forgiving me. I won't disappoint you again!" I said.

He chuckled and said,"You better not."

"Okay, now enough of crying! What's say, wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"Cool. Lets go!" I said cheerfully.

* * *

We were now sitting on the couch and I had convinced Edward to watch 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower' with me. We both were cuddling under the blanket, just like old times but with only one difference, I felt sparks shooting within me by the fact that we were sitting so close to each other His arms went around my shoulder and he pulled me closer to himself, I rested my head on his chest and felt him breathing underneath me.

His close proximity made me realise that I was falling for him, hard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Hope you liked the chapter! Sorry for the short length but I wanted the chapter to end with that line and I couldn't find anything else to write.

So what do you guys think of this chapter?

Yay!!! They are back as best friends!! But will Edward fall for her too?

Continue reading to find out more...

...till then, have a nice day and stay AWESOME!! :*

Thank you so much for your support! :D Your comments motivated me to upload this chapter! :)

And guess what?? I just crossed 700 reads!! Great, isn't it?

Thank you once again! Hope you enjoy it!

Please, Vote AND Comment!!! :D

xoxo

fabgirl1998

Ps.-the next chapter will be dedicated to the best comment!