Chapter 15

Carrie pov

We were all led into a big hall, from there we will be given our tasked. Lord Lucas address  us all " Welcome , i hope you all know your purposes of being here, whatever tasked you are given you shall fulfil it" he said sternly turning around and continued " those of you who have failed to come will be punished accordingly, all of you are expected to respect and do your work wholeheartedly during your service, fail to do so will results in  consequences"

A bitchy voice belonging to a tall brunette vampire was heard giving instructions telling us to collect the envelopes that will assigned us the place and type of work. Mine was a golden envelope and it reads

Carrie Dawson you are given the privilege to serve for his highness in the Royal palace

WHAT THE HELL! Royal palace, i am going to be a maid, karma a bitch...little did i know my fate was already written by someone else.

I have heard that the province where His Highness reside looks like heaven on earth, it was earlier known as United States of America. Travelling by airplane would take us about 24 hours, i am so far away from home. I will miss my parents and my friends and all those happy and rueful moments, i felt  tears running from my eyes . I have never though that i would be going this  far away from home, i feel so lonely.

A girl sitting by my side smile at me, she' s so pretty, brown eyes, blond hair.

" Hi , i am Stella" she introduce herself

" Carrie" i said biting my lips, prevent the threatening tears from come out.

I learned that she is from the same province as mine, but unlike me she is really excited to work for his highness. She keeps blabbering about the stories she have heard about him. Sure thing i have also heard that he is one of the most handsome man, age about centuries. I wonder how do these vampire manage to remain the same even after thousands of years, immortal freaks.

Rumours i have heard that he is some sort of sadist and masochist type. But rumours can be deceiving right, i am scared, those who have experience sexual intimacy with the King have told that it is of complete pleasurable bliss.

It was dark i am tied to a bed, my hands above my head, my legs spread apart tied firmly and i am naked. My breath became erratic feeling so exposed, thenthe lightswere switched on i saw a man , the Greek god from the meeting hall looking at me with predatory and lustful eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans which were hanging loosely from his waist. Traces of tattoos can be seen through the white shirt. He looks so delicious i unintentionally licked my lips. He narrowed his eyes looking at my lips  and said with a smirk

" you should not have done that, now as a punishment i will have to fuck you so hard that you won' t be able to walk for a week"

I jolt awaken at that, feeling sweaty and also wet, so wet.  It was only a dream, stupid dream. The people around me looked at me liked i have seen a ghost, i hurried my way to the bathroom and looked at my pale complexion when an announcement was made

" all passengers are advice to tightened their seat belt, we will be landing shortly" shit i have a bad feeling about this...

................
Luv cariez