Prologue

Rudolfo Kratos stood from the balcony of his room and looked over his kingdom. He has been able to bring peace between the super- naturals and the humans, not that he like humans infact he despised them.

He has been able to bring into term and creat treaties between the werewolf, witches, angels, humans...etc..

  King Rudolfo being an ancient vampire and werewolf hybrid exercise all his experience and control that made him cruel, rude yet majestic.

It was of obvious reason since humans had been so caught up in getting more powerful ,exercising terrorism, more nuclear weapons and then had blowed up their own fate.

And that is when they feel becoming weaker and start using up the supernaturals to strengthen their own position. Not that the supernaturals were so keen and interested in helping the pathetic and selfish humans but they were actually trying to break up the nations of the world and thus make them easy to rule.

King Rudolfo had divided his kingdom which were managed by werewolf packs,covens,witches nitches etc ...but the humans were also allowed to live and operate like in normal earlier times but ofcourse were considered inferior.

King Rudolfo is a 1398 years old  handsome Greek god that made women and even some men fall in his feet. He is tall 6.4 ft, muscular but slim body, eyes mixed with purple and red tint, strong and perfect jaw, and he is an example of masculine perfection. Women submit themselves to him in every way and try to gain attention, but he sees them only as toys of  pleasure . Love was of a  distant past and the one woman that had break his heart made him a heartless and emotionless creature.

Carrie Dawson,a nerd, 20 years old has yet to complete her graduation is hardworking and hope to find a  job in some publishing industry. She has shoulder lenght brown curly hair, brown eyes, pale complexion and height of 5.4 ft ...hmmm quite short compare to girls of her age .. nevertheless she is gorgeous and full of life and not to forget she has got voice of an angel and participate in various occasions.

So the million dollar question is what will happen when their worlds collide....