Chapter 5

Carrie pov

Jake asked me " Rockstar are u ready" i told him "yeah" . We all made our way toward the auditorium. The chancellor gave his speech, then the Duke. I found it so boring and just wanted to get out of this hell hole. I knew what mum  was thinking back then at home, she probably will try to get a husband for me  now as Laura found her mate. I am not complaining but why can she understand i want to work be busy just like how my great..great..........grandmother work in those earlier days, how I wish I was born then. Its all because of our stupidity and their cunningness that we are now under their rule. Urgg this is so suffocating.

I feel bad for Laura, that Aiden guy is good and kind, but they are possesive and protective on their mates. He is not going to let her out of his sight even for seconds, if it was not for mum pleads, he would have taken her with him the day he saw her. But Laura  is happy so I am happy for her.

I just want to finish my graduation ,I have already apllied in Glasglow publication industry and hope of working there. The idea of a mate make me feel sick , its not that I don want to be love i want it but I want my personal space which I can get only if I marry a human, but these human boys now have have become douche bags. With the werewolfs and vampires females around they are more attracted to them than us, well I do not blame them who does not want a precious price possesion. But I am sure at this rate the humans will wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Now the session has ended it was time for refreshment and after an hour is our performance.

We all when towards the back stage. Jake saw me and hug me.i dont really know what is his problem. He is acting like a jerk all the time.

"so ready baby" he asked me

"Yeah" I snap and added " don't baby me"

he looked at me with that stupid smirk on his face and whispered " I would love to make baby with you" jerk head

Our performance time came it was Jake turned and I should say he is really good at it . Then it was Abigail turned, I am so nervous now I feel like I am going to pass out. Its not like the first time I am performing, oh gosh maybe I am about to get asthma attack, no no not before the performance.

Jake looked at me with worried eyes he could hear my heart beat. I took the inhaler, and inhale a long breath. I remember I had forgotten to take my medicine ...urgg stupid.

It was my turn ,I was glad I had to sing only only four song, I started with club love by Taylor Swift which I performed with Jake, then continued with enchanted,fearless and you belong to me and I swear  I saw that I- WILL- KILL- YOU look from Stacy, when I reach that cheerleader part . He he that was fun.

------------

King Rudolfo Kratos look handsome and majestic in his black armani suit. He has been to hundreds of such supernatural balls, this was the first time that humans were invited,mainly to maintain peace between the creatures. As he walk to the ballroom he noticed the Alphas , Duke, and others with their mates. Though he maybe a cocky, rude, cruel King the mate issue has always been sensitive for him. He has not found his mate yet and he does not have any desire to do so.

Though his wolf yearns for his mate, but his vampire side suppressed him. And he hope to never find his mate because whatever emotions and feelings he had was ripped off from him in that night. That one woman that made him heartless.

As he reached the ballroom ,whatever noise or music that was played came to a complete hault. Everybody were looking at him with fearful, lustful, respectful expressions. The  women were ogling at him, he has that kind of effect on women.

He stopped and his voice echoed around the room "LET THE BALL BEGIN"

He then mingle with some of his closest and trusted allies not to forget the lustful glare he receive from women. He though to himself with a smirk baby beauty is only layers of skin deep, once they know the real him,they would wish they  never met.

He heard a familiar voice" My King Rud, how nice it is to see you"Victoria said coming closer to him till their bodies almost touch

He scowl and said "my apologies Lady Victoria, it is indeed a long time" trying to be polite

She placed her hand on his chest and said " you look more handsome than before"oh how I wish you know how handsome I am he though to himself, she added " we can spent our time like the olden days" she winks

Irritatedly he said" I am not anymore the old Rud i am your king and I seek respect from you, I decide whom I want to spent my time with not you not anyone"

Immediately she backup and mumbled "sorry Your highness" he smirk and said "that' s better, if you want to live long"

He spent the whole evening talking untill an issue was brought up against him by one of the council member Winston , Anastacia father.

"Rud how are you?" he greet him

"I feel the same like I felt in all the past centuries" he told him with a smirk

"I see my daughter has got quite close with you, you will need a queen to rule by your side Rud" Winston said ignoring the glare he receive from Rud. He is a council member and he knew that, he can bring up marriage issues for the need of an heir to the throne. And he knew that his daughter has been spending time with the King.

"I do not need a queen to rule by my side.I have been ruling for centuries " Rud interrupt " Now" he came closer tucking his collar and grabbing his throat " well you do remember how I became King, we do not want that kind of blooshed here, do we" Rud said with a smirked

Winston became nervous and excuse himself, how could he forget the amount of blood that has been shed between the two realms before Rud became king. Rudolfo had been a monster , he was the reason for the death of his own family. He has a dark past.

Rudolfo tried to calm himself, he is the King and he cannot create a scene because of one insolent creature. How he wish he could ripped his throat off at that moment.

------###
Want more of Rud?
Comment and vote
Photo above belongs to Carrie
Luv cariez