Chapter 13

Lucas is not only his most trusted man but he had also been  his father”s friend. Lucas had withness the tragedy that has happen in Rudolfo life and so he is also like a father figure to him. He had help Rudolfo get out of his misery and showed him the path that has result into his very own self King Rudolfo Kratos.

Lucas sighed as he took the whipped in his hand , he was flustered when he had saw her in the meeting hall. He understood how Rudolfo was haunted with fifty shades of feeling that time. He was snapped from his though when he heard Rudolfo scowling at him

“ lucas, where is your mind” he started whipping .

The metallic whipped buried deep into his skin and it was a really horrible and terrifying sight. But Rudolfo did not feel the pain of the whip, the pain in his chest was much more than the physical pain he was enduring the moment.

With each lashes memories flashed in his mind, the time when he grew up, when he play with his brother and his adorable sister,the time when he endured the tiresome trianing and the rueful moment that has changed his life forever.

It may be a torture or a punishment for those who withness the sight at that time , but for Rudolfo it was a way to released his anger, frustration, aggression...depression. Only a handful of his men knew about the whipping he does to himself.

He had seen her moving out of the hall in Jake’s arm, that only had added fuel to the fire that was burning in his heart. He understood that it was because of the mate bonding,  but a part of him designate her as a whore that has succeeded in luring his cousin to her, like Diana had to his brother.

He did not want her to know that he is her mate, yet he has to find a way to torture her and he already knew what to do. Let the game begin

----------------

Hmm.. wat gonna happen

Read to find out

Luv cariez