Chapter 9

Carrie pov

It has been a week since I have joined as an intern in the Glasgow publications. The first week had been quite hectic, but I am slowly adapted to it. I have also made lots of friends there . Laura had gone and live in the pack house while Lily have move West with her mate, I really miss them.

Jake told me the all the victims attack by the rogue have to meet the councils members to give them the details.

The meeting was held in the province capital. On the day of the meeting, all of us were instructed to enter the meeting hall. Once there I notice their were a large number of humans girls and majority of the victims were brunettes like me.

I was being distracted from my world when the council members and leaders  enter the meeting room. Some of them were older mens, which I assumed were humans and some were young and  beautiful which were of course supernaturals. A large gasp can be heard when a man in his 30s enter the hall, he is so beautiful.

I have never been so attracted and mesmerised towards a man before , i felt myself flustered and stupid gnawing at him. He is tall, slim yet muscular, strong jaw, silvery eyes, flawless skin, a figure of complete masculine perfection. I felt myself blushing thinking about ogling at a guy so closely, first time in my life. I heard the girls besides me giggling and saying how sexy he is. The beautiful man suddenly stopped, his eyes searching the hall and landed on me. His eyes were suddently pitch black, face shows mixed emotions  fear, lust ,anger,hatred his jaw clenched he stared at me for a while before he turns his back at me and sat down.

The meeting then starts they were discussing about the rise of rogue attack on humans girls on this province, the measures to be taken and some volunteers were picked up to explained the attack. Many girls went to the front blushing and explaining. I just want to get out of this hall and go home, feeling so tense actually i want to get away from this beautiful man. Just when i though it was over, Jake interrupted "there is a case where the victim has been drugged, i would like Ms. Dawson to give us a brief insight about the attack" my heart suddenly starts beating like it will fall down to the ground.

I stood up  and walk slowly, hoping that an earthquake strike or some of the member get a heart attack and die, but nothing happened. Come on Carrie you cannot be affected by a man like that and not at all by a man who despised you , Jake gesture me to come to the front and face the members, face him. Some how i picked up courage and walk forward, stood infront trying not to looked at him. I introduced myself and explain them whole thing that had happen in the club reminding myself not to look at him and occasionally looking at Jake to gain some confidence. I can feel a pair of silver eyes boring holes at me but I ignore them. I felt proud with myself but my eyes betrayed suddenly our eyes locked, he was staring at me like a predator, i choke out words. Jake my saviour again.

He came to me excused us took my hand and led me out. He probably though i was going to have some asthma attack. I was glad that i was out of that place and hope never to see him again..do i

--------------------------

Read to know Rudolfo  pov

Luv cariez