Chapter 7

Carrie pov

Finally we are graduates, I got loads of plans for us. Laura and I have insisted mum and dad to give us permission to go to the club. Aiden gave a big no but after our friends Jake, Fredick, Sophia insist he had to come along. Overpossesive much.

"so which club are we going" Aiden asked

"club 90" we all said

"okay but I want you all to never leave each other sight ,and dont go with strangers" Aiden told and added "espectially Carrie, Laura, Lily, Sophia stay closed to each other , got it"

" yes, dad" we all moan. He was trying to be protective. I was really glad and happy for Laura. On reaching the club, we ordered for some light drinks and cheers to our adult life. We then made our way to the dance floor. Aiden and Laura were dancing together , he was glaring at guys who were looking  at her.

"They look really cute together" Sophia chirped" I hope Fredick take care of me like that" Sophia and Fredick have been dating since second year and because he has not find his mate, he is going to take her as his mate.

We saw Lily with a tall, blond guy. She saw us staring and made her way towards us, she was blushing like hell " so, looked like someone found her mate" I said excitedly

"oh Carrie, meet James my mate " she said

We gasp “nice to meet you "we greet him. Lily infact became lucky in that club, James is a vampire and he is a Duke in the Southern Province. That means she is going to leave us soon

we all ordered for another drink,and made our way to the dance floor once again. I felt my head heavy, I just drank a light drink, I felt like I have drank the whole bottle. I excuse myself for the bathroom, suddently someone yank my arm hard.

" oww,what do you want" I whined ,I though its one of my friends, but it was a stranger staring at me." let me go" I panic

" finally you are alone" he smirk "your blood has been calling me since you got here" he said coming closer to me . For the first time in my life I felt real fear.

" listen leave me alone, my friends are here" I said trying to look intimidating

He yank my head back and said " that 's why I won waste time, you smell mouth watering" I can feel his teeth scraping my skin. I was praying silently, I knew we had to die one day, never in my life had I though I would die like this. My mind ran to mum, dad and Aiden went they said did not approved us going to the club. I saw my brother Derren who is suppose to come home next week for the holidays. I saw Laura, my friends I would never meet them again and I am joining to join Laura mum and dad and perhaps tell them about their daughter. All these thought were running in my mind when I felt the vampire yank away from me to the ground. Jake ,my saviour and then black out.

----------

Jake pov

I was taking a sip of my drink when I saw Carrie and her friends walking over to Lily and her new found mate. I recognized him immediately, he works for my cousin brother Rudolfo Kratos. I was station here to find out about rogue activity. Recently the rogues have been attacking humans girls.

I have this crush on Carrie, she is innocent, naive and is the only woman that did not fall for my charmed. The girls in the club are ogling and smile flirting with me. My eye then went to the group , Carrie is missing. fuck

" where is Carrie, are you not supposed to be together" I asked them

" she went to the bathroom" Lily said" she said she feeling heavy " fuck this is not good

I went to the girls bathroom and smelt blood,and there I saw the rogue scrapping her neck. I yank him away from her and ripped his heart out. And last I saw her lying on the floor.

--------------

Carrie had felt real fear for the first time in her life. The fear of death, fear of never seeing her love ones, fear of pain. When she saw Jake she was glad and it was the first time that she was actually very happy to see him. Her head hurts, her mind then ran to her mum and dad they must have been worried sick about her. She open her eyes and saw her mum in front of her.

" sweety how are you feeling" her mum asked her with a look of concern in her eyes "you should not have drank so much yesterday , that was so not you" she added

Carrie realised her mum was totally unaware of what had happen, she could have lost her daughter. She was so grateful at her friends that did not told anything to her parents.

" ummm... I got carried away, I didn't know it would be so strong" Carrie said looking at her mother and added" I will never drink again, I promise" with tears in her eyes

The door open Laura, Aiden and Jake came barging in staring at me.Grace  made her way to the kitchen leaving them alone.

"what ?" Carrie asked

" I am glad you are still alive" Jake said she rolled her eyes still a jerkhead

Laura apologised for not watching out at her, which Carrie dismissed as nonsense.

"why did you took an unattended drink in the first place" Aiden asked

Carrie said" I took it from the bartender, I don have any idea how my drink got mixed up with alcohol, it does not smell like alcohol at all"

" that' s because its not alcohol, some traces of drug was found in your drink" Jake said looking at her seriously" which mean whatever happen to you was intended to do so"

Carrie look at him wide eyes, she has lost it " so why me" she  shrugged

" That we have to find out" Aiden told her and added “ you better stay inside the house for few weeks”

Carrie said wide eyes" I have my interview tomorrow and I don’t think they will attack  in daylight"

" the fiesty Carrie is back  and no you cannot go unless I come along with you" Jake said with a smirk

" I am not a child, I am 22 years for heaven sake" Carrie said. She didn' t like it, now they are going to be head over heels protective towards her.

" Carrie listen for ones, Jake is going with you and you are not to leave our sight at least for few weeks" Aiden growl

"Fine, but only for few weeks" Carrie cried and added "thanks for not telling them"

Jake smirk , and they all went away leaving her confuse and helpless.

__------___-
Comment and vote
Luv cariez