Chapter 1

I wake up to the loud machines buzzes, beeps, and the vibrations coming from the floors and walls.

Great it's time to wake up.

I lift my head up so the people from upstairs looking through the glass to know that I'm awake. A buzzing sound goes off and the chains that are cuffed to my hands come off. There's marks on my wrists from the chains it will probably leave a scar like the one from yesterday and they day before that and last week and month before that and so on, but I don't mind, my arms are filled with many scars. Another buzzing sound goes off releasing the chains cuffed to my ankles. I stretch my arms out and man does it feel good. I pop my knuckles, wrists and toes, accidentally I dislocate my pinky and push it back to place.

" NOW OPENING GATE 34 " the voice coming from the intercom said.

Well that's my cell opening. While the gate is opening I put on my black tank top and white shorts, they are both are covered with holes due to the times when bullets or knives go through me, most weapons can't harm me but they sure do damage to my clothes. As I finish getting dressed Mike comes into my cell with a chain and my collar.
"Alright Yo it's time for you take a bath."
He puts on my collar which has spikes around it and and installed with an electric shock, I only get shocked if I misbehave which pretty much happens all the time, my neck has a lot of burns from all the times I've been shocked. Mike wraps the end of the chain to his hand and tugs me to the washroom.

I live in this huge secret facility called Human Mutant Essentials (or H.M.E. for short ) that only the government knows about and no outsiders can ever step foot in here.
I've lived here for the past seventeen years of my life and mostly know every employee that works here and never stepped foot outside the walls. Basically here in the facility they take people in and try experiments on them to create an abnormal human with great strength, knowledge, and special abilities.
Most people die from the tests the scientists give but I'm actually the only one who survived for this long. Most people can't even last three months.

"So, Yo how's your hand? has it healed? " Mike asked without looking back at me and still leading the way to the washroom.

Mike is my caretaker, he's basically my dad here, but of course I don't get any love out of the old man, his job is to watch me for results from the tests the scientists take from me, like last night they crushed my hand to see if it can heal overnight with the new antibiotic they injected in me to see if it actually works.

" Mm yea, it did." I say

" that's good Yo, good. " he stops and writes down my results in his clipboard that he always carries with him and continues on tugging me to our destination.

We make it to the washroom. Twice a month I shower, I really don't like being hosed off with cold water and bunch of old ladies scrubbing me off. One of the ladies Nora comes up to me with a smile so big. Out of all the women here she's the only one I like.

"Good morning Yo! " she says with a big grin on her face

"Morning. "

" I'll be washing you today! "

"Ok."

I never learned how to shower on my own I always had people do it for me, the employees here don't trust me to do stuff on my own. Mike unleashes me from my collar and he leaves me in their care.
I go to the corner of the room and start to undress, in front of me there's a mirror and I stare into it, looking into my naked figure.

My nails are razor sharp. scratches, cuts, stab/bullet wounds, burns and scars all over my body. 6 earrings in each ear, all engraved with a code number along with the piercings in my nose, lips, eyebrow, and tongue. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, it's lost it's pinkish color years ago and turn into a purple brownish color, I had my tongue spilt when I was seven,I was forced to slice it to test out my new sharpened teeth and it worked. Finally I look at my eyes, they are pitch black, Mike told me that I was born with blue eyes but after time with all the experiments to get better vision and to look into things with super detail like a microscope they turned into the color black. I don't even look human. I brush my long black hair out my face, it feels oily and I pick old brown blood from my scalp.

" Yo? " Nora looks at me with her head cocked to one side
" Staring into the mirror again?" She giggles.

"Mm.Yea." I say

"Well the hose is ready "

"Ok."

I walk into a empty room where I usually get washed inside there's cuffs dangling from the ceiling and some laying on the floor, Nora picks the ones up from the floor first and cuffs them to my ankles,

"Is it too tight? " she asks

"Doesn't bother me. "

" Oh ok. "

Then she grabs the ones from the ceiling and cuffs them to my wrists.
Other two women come into the room ,Cecilia and Lilly, they both look like they would be in their early thirties and each came in with a bucket of items, Cecilia came in with a bar of soap and brush and Lilly came in with what I'm assuming a special shampoo that the special scientists want me to try.

" This shampoo is to test out how fast your hair can grow! " she says excitedly

" I see."

Water is being pumped from the hose and Nora pours the water on me, I shiver for a second, I look down on the floor and see all the old blood go into the drain. Cecilia immediately starts to scrub soap on me, she scrubs rough and all my cuts start to bleed out, it stings but it's bearable.