31. Misery

ART'S POV

Nanghihina ako gusto kong lamunin na lang ako ng lupa.

I don't know what really happened the next thing I knew Belle ran away again because of the same reason. LORRAINE

Lorraine. That woman I don't know what is she really up to. But one thing I know she ruined my life again.

I turned to her. After I saw my wife ran away from me.

"You" I pointed a finger to her.

"I don't know what got into you to ruin my life, my family again." Im shaking because of anger kung hindi lang sya babae hindi ko pipigilan ang sarili kong suntukin sya.

"Nothing got into me Art. This is the real me. I will do everything just to ruin you. Just like what you did."

"What do you mean by ruining me?"

"Isn't obvious Art? I bet you received the letters that I sent to you and to your dear wife" she said while smirking to me.

Shock is written on my face.

What the hell?! She was the one sending those letters. She is LJ? Lorrine Jane. Bakit hindi ko naisip na maaaring sya. Pero bakit naman nya gagawin yun. I did not do anything to her.

"Why are you doing this?" I'm confused. I don't know what to think right now.

"You, you know why Im doing this?" Tanong nyang pabalik sakin.

Hindi ako sumagot I just look at her like Im questioning her.

"You ruined her, you ruined my life our lives. Because of you, we both loss our happiness."

"What do you mean we, her?" I don't understand what is she talking about.

Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari sa Lorraine na kilala at minahal ko noon. She used to be sweet caring and understanding woman I ever know.

Ang kilala kong Lorraine ay hindi gagawa ng mga bagay na ikapapahamak ng iba.

What trigger her to be this evil?

I know that I broke her heart before. When she found out that I was married and at the same time already in love with my wife when she came back for me 6 years ago.

But I knew that she understands everything before and I already asked for forgiveness when she was confined because of her accident 6 years ago and she gladly accepted it.

She assured me that she will be fine before she went to New York to continue her medication there.

"Malalaman mo lahat sa tamang panahon (a/n pasingit si lola Nidora hahaha) but for now sisiguraduhin ko ding mawawala sayo lahat." Pagkatapos nyang magsalita dumeretso sya sa banyo at iniwan akong walang ni isang maintindihan sa mga sinabi nya.

I know there something behind this and I will not let her ruins everything completely. I need to know it.

For now I need to find my wife. I can't bare to lose her and my children again. Not now not ever. It will surely kills me if that happens.

Alam kong walang nangyari samin ni Lorraine. Everything was only an act at kahit hindi nya sabihin alam kong wala. And Like what she said she just wanted to ruin me and take away everything from me.

"Belle please hold on. Don't easily give up on me" dasal ko habang nagdadrive pauwi. Sana lang abutan ko pa sila sa bahay.

BELLE'S POV