"Are they lost boys okay?" he asks me, his eyes big and puffy he looked up at me, like a lost puppy.

"They're upset but okay. I told them", I explain and he nods and rubs his face.

"They don't deserve this, neither do you. They came here to have an adventure and be free-"

"And you don't think they haven't? Peter being here, and I speak for all of them, has been the best thing in my entire life, I wouldn't change a thing. I've had the biggest adventure ever, and it's because of you. You need to be proud of what you've done; you may be regretting a lot of things. Still, Peter, you gave them boys home, a place to call home, you gave them a family you made them feel loved when they were completely lost", he watches me as I speak, his eyes travel around my face but always end up on my eyes when I finish his hand rises, and he pulls me into his chest.

"I love you", he says and strokes my hair, I feel his lips kiss my head, and I smile.

"I love you too", I say back, I pull back and hand him his plate. We eat together, and I watch as he tells me stories of him in his past, I watch as him he licks his bottom lip, the corner of his lip going up into a small smirk, his eyebrows going up as he talks, and how his eyes never leave mine. I'm going to miss him so much.

"The lost boys are going to come in one by one today, I will be out there if anything happens if you're in pain you just call my name, I will be here in a second", I explain to him, and he nods, and I smile, my hand moves to his cheek and I stroke his cheek. "You're still handsome", I whisper, and he chuckles. I lean down and kiss his cheek, I move back, but he pulls me back, and my lips meet his.

They were cold as the rest of him, they were warm, even though they looked blue they were friendly. I guess it's his spark.

"I'll see you soon", I whisper, I get up and look back one more time, he smiles and waves with a stupid smile on his face and chuckles, and I copy him making him laugh. I smile, hearing his laughter, and I emerge from the tent.

I walk up to the lost boys, and their heads all lift waiting for me to speak. "Have you decided who is going first?" I ask them, Will steps up and gives a small smile and walks into the tent.

As the lost boys went in one after the other, nearly every single one came out with puffy red eyes, or tears streaming down there face, it pained me to see them all like this. I hugged and comforted every single one of them, wiping their tears and telling them Peter is proud.

I knew who was last, and I could tell he would be the toughest Peter has to say goodbye too...

Felix.

Felix POV

I felt so sick in the stomach when I was walking to the tent; it felt like a mile to it. I had to keep wiping my sweaty palms on my clothes – every breath I breathe in makes my hands shake. I pull back the entrance and walk-in. Pan's head turns to me and instantly, his face drops.

"Hey", I say so quietly, I'm surprised he heard me.

"Hey", he mimics, and I walk and sit on the chair in front of him. I study his face, looking at how much he has changed. His skin looks dead, his lips white and blue, his hair all messy, and his eyes are bloodshot and watery.

"You were my first best friend", I say to him, finally breaking the silence. He smiles at me and nods his head.

"We defiantly had some crazy adventures, memories that I will always remember", he tells me, he adjusts himself and groans a bit.

"I'm proud of you", I say. He raises his eyebrows, and I chuckle.

"You found your other half, and I am I was so jealous though; I thought I was your other half", I say placing my hand over my heart dramatically, making him laugh loudly.