Ash: Alright. Later bro.

Jimin: What? Where?

Jungkook grabbed Jimin and practically shoved him out the front door.

O.O

It was quite now.

"Ahem..." Ash cleared his throat.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"No thanks." He said.

Guess Jimin kind of ruined the vibe...

We sat on the couch and he slightly smiled at me.

"So how'd you know I was here?" I asked.
"I saw you with Myoko, but I was kind of afraid to approach you since we hadn't seen each other in so long" he said. "I figured that perhaps you would be here"

"I see." I smiled. "But you should've went to talk to me."

"Yeah. I'll keep that in mind" he smiled back.

"So how've you been?" I asked.

"Great. I'm still in school though, university and you? What's up?"

"Mm. Well, since highschool I didn't exactly go to college. I started working at an office but then I started feeling sick, I was diagnosed with cancer and they gave me almost no guarantee since I had postponed myself for so long. I mean I'm better now but I'm not exactly in the clear 100%"

He looked at me in disbelief. "Cancer? But...Raine you look great, your hair-"

"This isn't my hair...it's a wig" I said. "I mean I feel better now but I have to do all these treatment plans and radiation still but soon, I know I'll be completely better"

"You will be. You'll see, I mean to be honest, you look great Raine...just do what you have to do and beat this thing" he encouraged.

I nodded. "I will"

He smiled warmly.

We continued to talk for what seemed like hours and I was beginning to wonder where Hoseok was. He didn't forget did he? Or maybe he got caught up at work...what if he doesn't come for me?

"So are you married yet?" Ash asked.

"Married? No. Heh. Far from being married if you ask me, in my condition I don't know if I'd want to marry. What about you?" I asked.

"Engaged." He said.

"Engaged?! Really? Congratulations Ash! Oh my gosh~ who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

"Shortly after you left to Japan, maybe 3 months later a new girl came to our school, her name's Chika." He took out his phone and showed me a picture of her.

I smiled as I looked at the picture. "She's beautiful Ash. You two look perfect together, I'm really happy for you. So how'd you meet? I know at school but how?"

He began to blush.

"Well...ahem. It was kind of embarrassing...the boys bathroom was out do order so I walked into the girl's. I thought it was empty but when I walked out of the stall there she was. I was so scared that she'd scream but instead she giggled. From there I began seeing her in the hallways and then one day I just began to talk to her" he said.

"Girl's bathroom eh? Trying to get a peek at someone's strawberry panties there Ash?" I teased.

He turned beet red just thinking about it.

"The boys bathroom was out of order and the other bathroom was far away! I couldn't hold it! Th-There wasn't anyone there at the time! I swear"