Marry Me

After losing my eye sight I fell back into the black hole that was this illness. I felt even worse than before and Namjoon never really gave me high hopes anymore, it seems like this will be the end...

Hoseok was always by my side, right after his shift was over he'd come be with me. Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jin would also come but I was the happiest when Hoseok was here.

The needles and the Chemotherapy were nothing, all I wanted to do was spend my days with him. Then at least if I die, I'll die content and be happy. All I want is to share my last moments with him...

"Reiko"

"Yes?" I asked.

"How are you feeling today? You doing well?"

A silly question for a cancer patient but I know he means well.

"I feel a little drained but I think today will be a better day Namjoon" I smiled.

Even if I was like this, I wanted everyone to always see me smile. Through good and bad to always be positive even if the outcome is death.

"You're gonna feel a sting but only for a moment" he said, I heard him walking towards me.

"Will you draw blood?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry that I have to do this everyday..."

I rolled my sleeve up and smiled. "I understand, do whatever you have too Namjoon, I don't mind"

I couldn't see his expression but I felt the sad aura.

"Namjoon"

"Yes Reiko?" He asked as he searched for the vein.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me. I've lived a pretty good life and if there's anything I'm thankful for it's Hoseok and all of you. I've been blessed to have met you all and I don't regret any second of it." I said. "So please... Don't be sad"

My hand reached out and I touched his cheek.

"I'll be fine" I smiled.

I felt a warm tear land on my finger tips.

"Namjoon?"

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean too..."

I wiped the tear away. "I understand, I mean I can only imagine what I look like, my hair's falling out already. I can feel just locks of hair falling off, that's why Hoseok doesn't touch my hair right?"

"Reiko"

"It's okay, I promise. Just do what you have too okay?" I smiled.

"Yeah..."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"What do you mean her time is limited?!" I exclaimed. "There has to be something you haven't tried yet!"

"Hoseok, calm down. You knew that this was going to happen one way or another, there's nothing more we can do but wait. I can't promise she'll live a long life, this is a battle but her body isn't responding to the treatment as it's supposed too. Her immune system is shutting down, there's nothing more I can do"

"Namjoon please...there has to be a way...please." I begged.

"Hoseok...I wish there was a way but I'm sorry. How do you think I feel? I gave her my word but now things have taken a toll for the worst..."

My eyes began to water. "So you're saying I'm going to lose her?"

"Hoseok..." He places his hand on my shoulder.