"Hey, we'll keep in touch!" Baekhyun smiled as he pulled away, digging into his pocket and pulling out his phone. "Remember?"

Taehyung laughed while nodding his head. "It's going to feel weird not having you across the hall from me."

"I know, but I heard another idol is moving in." Baekhyun smiled reassuringly. "Maybe you'll like him."

"Another idol? Who?"

--

"JUNGKOOK!"

"I'm coming! God!" Jungkook yelled from his bedroom that he shared with Jimin.

Jimin had just finished helping the maknae pick out an outfit and was now preparing the younger's school bag. "Everything is here. Notebook, pencils, binder-"

"Look Jimin. I honestly don't care what you packed, just as long as you have all my shit together." Jungkook spoke as he threw the bag over his shoulders.

"A thank you would be nice." The two boys turned to the doorway where Hoseok was standing with his arms crossed. "Jeez Jungkook. Do you really have no manners?"

"It's f-fine Hobie." Jimin mumbled as he stood beside the older male.

"Yeah. It's fine Hobie" Jungkook smirked as he brushed past them. The younger walked into the living room area where his angry members who were waiting impatiently greeted him. "Are we going or not?"

Namjoon growled as he marched to out the dorms, the others following behind. They entered the van together and their driver drove further into the city. Jungkook rested his head back in the black SUV with his earphones blasting loudly, shutting the world out and closing his eyes.

"When are we planning to tell him the truth?" Jhope whispered to his members.

"Why are you whispering idiot? It's not like he can hear us." Yoongi laughed.

"Guys, I don't like that we're lying to him." Jimin muttered as he rubbed his hands nervously on his lap.

"Oh shut up." Namjoon nudged. "It's for his better good. He needs this. Besides, maybe he might learn some manners once he interacts with people."

"My baby is going to college!" Jin smiled proudly, earning disgusted looks from the others. "What? It's a mother thing."

The van pulled up into the University grounds and was directed towards the main office. Once they arrived, the manager exited the van to check in the younger male. The members were thankful that their manager was on the same page as they were; that their maknae was in desperate need of learning to respect others.

It didn't take long before the manager returned. "Everything is settled. He needs to meet with the principal before he can receive his schedule and know his dorm arrangement."

"So, here's the important question." Jin turned. "Who's going to wake him?"

"Nose goes!" Hoseok suddenly shouted, making every member place their index finger onto the tip of their nose. Unfortunately, Jimin was slower.

"I hate when you do that." He growled. Jimin moved behind the maknae's seat and kicked it repeatedly, waking the sleeping member.

"FUCK!" Jungkook shouted as he woke up. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"We're here. Get out." Namjoon instructed.

Jungkook observed his surroundings, his eyes suddenly becoming wider. "This is a university! You said I'm going to an all boys high school!"