Chapter 4- You've Got To Be Kidding

Leo's POV

He's here. He's actually here. I mean I'm not exactly thrilled that he's here of all places but damn I should've known. No one can be that adorable and unflawed.

I couldn't help the grin when I saw him. It just grew wider when we made eye contact.

"So that's what your name is." I say.

"You know eachother?" My Tía asks.

"Uh yeah.. he's kinda the boy who saved me." I chuckle and Nico's cheeks go red as he looks down.

"What?!" She exclaims.

"N-No it wasn't-" Nico begins but the other teens get up to talk with him.

"Oh wow you really saved Leo?"

"We'd be goners if anything happened to him!"

"You're a hero Nico!"

"Guys calm down." I laugh as they bombard him. "It's over with."

Nico looks up at me with a silent 'thanks' and I nod. We all settle down after another minute and my Tía leaves us to chill out and talk.

~ time skip to a few hours later cause its therapy and I have no ideas as of now ~

Me and Nico were outside, sitting on the sidewalk while we waited for his dad to pick him up. It was a nice Fall day, we were enjoying the good weather before the snow kicked in.

Nico was quiet, eyes closed and body completely relaxed. He would've looked asleep if he was laying down. He truly was beautiful though. His dark wavy hair that frames his face looking so angelic. That olive toned skin that looked so smooth. Those pink, plump lips.. so perfect for kissing- wait what.

What. No.

This wasn't happening. It's too fucking cliché. This can't happen.

I can't fall for my hero after literally falling off a building. Goddammit.

---
Nico's POV

Leo got really antsy all of a sudden and I give him a questioning look. As soon as we look at eachother though, our eyes kinda lock in place and I feel as if I couldn't look away. We stared at eachother and Leo's face goes red a bit.

"Nico I-" Leo says softly, leaning in.

I was frozen in place. What was going on? Is this what I think it is? He was so close. Right there. Almost nose to nose.

"I think I... I-" he starts.

*BEEEPP*

We separate with a jump and I look to see my mom pulling up. Leo looks away sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. He gets up, holding his hand out and I take it happily and he helps me up.

"So I guess I'll see you later..." He mumbles.

"Yeah." I smile, holding out a little slip of paper to him.

"What's-"

"Call me sometime. You're a cool guy." I say.

He takes it, putting it in his pocket. "I be sure to do that. Thanks."

I nod, waving before I go to the awaiting car. I hop in and we drive off silently for a little bit.

"Sooo-" My mom begins, grinning.

"No! No its nothing." I say, cheeks pink.

"Uh huh.." She teases. "My baby boy has a boyfriend."

"But it's not!" I complain, head in my hands.

"I send you there to get help and you're busy looking at boys." She sighs, chuckling.

"It was only the first visit.. we were just introducing ourselves. It was a recovery group." I say.

"I know, Dr Skylar told me all about it. You were quiet weren't you?" She asks.

"A little bit at first.." I confess.

"That's alright Nico." She smiles. "You'll get better, I have high hopes with this one."

"I do to." I say under my breath.

"What was that?" She asks.

"Nothing mamá... nothing." I smile.

~ mini time skip to the house ~

I got home and immediately my phone blew up with messages and notifications since I didn't have wifi. Kicking off my shoes, I run up to my room and lay down on my bed. Going through my phone, I clear all the notifications, checking a few important ones. I grin when seeing a text from an unknown number.

'Hey.. it's Leo. I was wondering, if maybe, ya wanna hang out next weekend? Or after school?'

Today's Saturday.. and oh god do we go to the same school? How haven't I noticed him?

'Does tomorrow work?' I ask without thinking.

'Absolutely. I'll pick you up around 6. Text me the address.'

I do as he says, a stupid smile on my face.

Don't get your hopes up.

It's not a date.

My phone buzzes, jolting me from my thoughts.

'Then it's a date lol. See ya then.'

Really?

Oh you've gotta be kidding me...

He doesn't-

I don't care. I don't care how many fucking 'lol's he puts after it. I have a date with Leo fucking Valdez.

I could've help but let out the girlish squeal that left my lips, followed by laughter. My sister quickly burst in, hearing me jumping around.

"What's happened? What's wrong?!" She exclaims.

"I have a date Bia! I have a date!" I grin.

Her face lights up and she hugs me tightly. "Oh my baby brother has a girlfriend!"

"Boyfriend." I correct, giddy. "And I'm not a baby, I'm seventeen."

"Oh my. You are like my fanfiction turned to life!" She laughs. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you Bia." I giggle.

"We gotta find you something to wear!" Bianca exclaims, running to my closet and throwing things everywhere.

Oh the joys of having an older sister.

----------
Yeee sibling time
Guys plz leave comments other than 'OMG SO GOOD UPDATE NOW' and 'UPDAAATTTEEEEE' please lol.
And yes I know I'm rushing it a bit now, don't worry, things are gonna go nice and easy with this one.
Byee <3