Prologue

A lot of blood.

Too much blood.

I think it's finally over though, I feel numb.

My sister screamed. She's calling for someone now, mom or dad. Maybe both.

My vision is blackened with the occasional light peaking through.

Light... that means my eyes are trying to open.

Damn. It didn't work then. Not enough blood.

Why does my body have to fight it? Why can't I just let go? I want to let go.

Who would miss me? The scrawny kid with messy hair and no friends. My family? They'll recover. I'm in my room most of the day anyways. Friends? Nevermind, don't have any. Maybe that stray cat I'd feed half my sandwich to when I sit outside at lunch. Nah, it'll find other food.

Now there's movement and yelling. Lots of crying too. I feel myself being moved. Damnit I can feel still. I knew it wasn't enough but I passed out before I could get anymore.

After a while there was beeping. Very loud yet very slow beeping. Someone was clutching my hand. Fucking hell I was feeling again.

I wonder which place my family will send me to this time. This'll be my fourth.

Sobbing. Sobbing and beeping.

The grip on my hand tightened. I felt the cool sheets that were wrapped around me.

That's two senses. Well now three since I could smell the blood. Wait make that four cause my mouth tastes terrible. Damn my breath must stink. Was I out that long?

I won't grant anyone the pleasure of the fifth. I'd rather lay here for a little while. I hope they have a syringe nearby.

Hurt myself in a place of healing. How ironic.

"P-Please wake up.." I hear a whisper.

A boy? Why is there a boy here?

"I didn't mean to hurt you..." He cried.

Hurt me?

Oh.

Idiot. He thinks he's so special. Well I wish I could say it to your face, Jason Grace, but we have been done for two weeks now and I don't care about you at all anymore.

Shithead. Trying to take the blame.

Why don't we get Mr Captain of the Swim Team in here too? He wasn't even here bawling when I did it my first time.

Jackasses.

When am I gonna find a real one?

Someone that, instead of crying when I try for my fifth, keeps me from thinking about doing it in the first place....

------------------
And so it begins.
Finally starting on this long awaited story.
I'm not promising regular updates but I'll guarantee one chapter or more each week.
As you know it's Leico.
And yes, I know you're all shocked that there's no lame intro chapter that everyone skips anyway..
So whatever.
Please be cautious when reading this story for it may have triggering things. I'm putting this here and in the tags so you guys can't yell at me of not warning you later on. Don't try any of this please. If you think of doing something bad, I'm here to talk, I promise. I love you guys and am trying to be there as best as I can.
Enjoy,
LET'S GOOOOO
<3