Chapter 1- Everyone's Scared of Something

Leo's POV

They call me the mini firefighter. I'm braver than brave, and fire, psh, I'm immune, bitches. Okay maybe not immune but you get the drill. I don't burn easy. It's pretty cool. Maybe cause I was exposed to fire while I was a kid? My Tía rescued me from a house fire when I was just a baby. I got burned pretty badly and almost died if it weren't for her. Sadly my Dad didn't make it. Just my mamá and her sister raising me.

Anyways, no sad stories now, the little nickname comes in now. You know how awesome firefighters jump from burning buildings looking all hot and sexy and shit? Well I'm on the roof of a building, luckily not burning, and apparently I'm gonna jump from it yet not looking all hot and sexy and shit.

Lemme start from the top.

The bullies at my school, Ethan Nakamura and Luke Castellan, hated the little annoying and weak scrawny kids like me. I had to do something cause I can't just be bullied all throughout highschool, shit doesn't work like that with me. It's like illegal to bully the class clown.

Either way.. these dudes had money. Dudes with money mean they're also dudes with nice fucking cars. How convenient is it that my mom owns a car repair shop? Very fucking convenient. I offered to fix their cars for free, as long as it was reasonable, only if they didn't pick on me and we could be bros. Being the dumbasses they are, they declined. Until some asshole decided it'd be cool to key the rich boys cars. So Ethan and Luke came crawling over, begging me to fix the poor little ferraris. Who drives a fucking ferrari to school anyway? They're idiots.

So I fix up the cars, a new paint job isn't that hard, just difficult finding the right color. After that they took me under their wing, telling the whole school that I was their homie and no one was to fuck with me unless it's in bed.

Best way to getting laid: become bro's with rich boys.

Everything was fine until about a week ago. Ethan was driving Luke home cause the blonde doofus got his car privileges taken by his parents cause he's failing some class. So they're driving home, it's raining and they thought it was a good idea to go fifty miles per hour on a road with lots of turns. They hit the brakes, the car skids, luckily didn't flip, but they crash into a tree.

Now Ethan is stuck with an eyepatch for two months and Luke has a nasty scar on his face. They were so fucking lucky that that's all they have to deal with.

I wasn't lucky with what I had to deal with. This morning they came up to me. Take in mind the crash happened last week and today is a Saturday. So the fuckers drive to my house, in Luke's car of course, and ring the doorbell. I answered but wish I didn't when I saw the anger in their eyes.

They grabbed me, throwing me in the backseat of the car. On the way to who knows where they tell me how much the damage cost was and how I had to pay. I refused and they went and told me that I was the one who put the new brakes on the car so it was my fault they crashed. I proceeded in telling them that they are fucking idiots and were speeding on slippery roads.

We continued arguing before I noticed we were at the old side of town. Where the gangs and the homeless hang out. They pull me out, leading me into some building and up to the roof. I was shaking and yelling at them to let me go, trying to call for help, but it was useless.

"Two options Valdez. You either pay us for the damage or you take a swan dive into that river." Luke snapped.

Best way to get yourself killed: become bro's with rich boys...

So that's where we are now.

"I'm not gonna pay you jackasses! It's not my fault!" I argued.

"Then you better hope your phone is water proof." Ethan said, grabbing my by my shirt collar and walking me back til I was at the edge of the roof.

"Please don't!" I yelped, gripping his arm. "I'll do anything man! I guarantee you pass Spanish!"

"You either pay us or you go for a swim. Your choice." Luke says.

"I-I don't have the money! Please we really can't afford it!" I plead.

"I'm sure you do and just are hiding it all from everyone." Luke taunts. "Like that other thing you're hiding, Mr Rainbow."

"Okay fine I admit I'm gay and dream about you guys fucking me but goddamn just let me live!" I confess, too shaky to actually realize I said that aloud.

They were silent for a moment before Ethan spoke up. "Luke are you hard?" He asked and the blonde turned away. "Damn."

"Shut your fucking mouth Ethan. This is the weirdest boner of my life." Luke grumbled.

"Hah that's hot." I say. "Can you let me back on the roof now?"

"Goddamn I'm surrounded by gays." Ethan rolled his eyes, shoving me a little and my footing slips.

He still held me tight so I was just dangling there. This wasn't fun. Not at all.

"Enjoy your swim." He said, letting go.

Holy fuck I was grateful this was only three stories so maybe I might live and get to see those assholes in jail. And then I'll make sure to be arrested and purposely drop the soap in front of Luke.

Air rushed around me like a thousand smacks to the face. I curled up in a ball before I hit the water. When I did though, everything went black.

---------------
#CLIFFHANGER
What better way is there to start a story?
Byee