Chapter 3- When I See You Again

Song- See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Yeee
Let's gooooo

Nico's POV

About a week later, days after leaving Leo to himself (and running like hell when the doctors found out we weren't brothers), and I still can't get this kid off my mind.

I'm never gonna see him again.

He's just some stranger and I happened to save his life. So what?

He's not even cute-

No. He's hot as hell.

You barely know him.

So damn cliché. It's Percy all over again.

Moving too fast, Nico. It's too fast.

Slow down. It isn't worth it.

Nothing's worth it...

Stop that. The others are pests. I don't want to hear from you now.

What if it was you? Jumping from that height? Except no river to save you... only concrete's cold embrace.

Shut up.

It'd be better than bleeding out. You've already done that four times and you've seen how that's worked out.

I said shut up.

Face it Nico, that's gonna be the way you go. I'll make sure to keep you on that track.

"Shut up!" I scream, throwing the open textbooks off my desk and at the wall.

"Nico!" My mamá called, worried, and I hear her coming up the stairs.

"It doesn't shut up! It doesn't stop!" I yell in fustration, tears pricking my vison.

"Shhh, it's okay. I've got you." My mamá held me close, cradling me a bit. "It'll go away.. we'll make it better."

"It doesn't stop.." I sob. "Why can't it just stop? What did I do wrong?"

"It's going to be okay mío bambino (my baby)." She cooed. "We just have to be patient and be strong."

"Am I going to Mrs Jordan again?" I ask quietly.

Mrs Jordan was my old therapist at some rehab center for the kids like me. She was very sweet and tried her best to talk me through it. Medication became a thing and I'm taking pills but they don't help as much as they used to... before number four.. so I stopped taking them.

"No Nico, unless you want to. There's a new place an hour or so out of town. Would you like to try it out?" She suggested.

"You don't have to do that for me." I sigh but she shook her head.

"Don't you dare give me that. I will do anything to keep you happy Nico... Anything." She smiles sadly, and I could see her eyes glisten a bit.

"Please don't cry mamá." I say, hugging her tightly.

"I'm not crying." She sniffles.

I sigh, and we just sit there holding each other for a little while.