Night of the living virus

I was in the living room on the computer doing research for my homework while the boys played some stupid game. Everyone was talking about Leo being mr. Davenports lab assistant when Bree came down stairs. She started talking about how Stefanie and her lame friends were coming over for a sleepover and Bree forced me to join or she would smash all my instruments. Bree started talking about how to do the best lugies and it was so gross and weird. "That's my little princess." He said and my head shot up. "Hey! What do I not exist?!" I said and he chuckled. "Bree is my princess and you are my tough princess?" He said but said it like it was a question. "I'm not a princess. "I'm a tough dork." I said and he nodded chuckling. I was wearing red skinny jeans, a galaxy wolf shirt with a black leather jacket that has a Gray hoodie and some black and red plaid in the inside combat boots. I was finishing when I heard the doorbell ring. I finished my homework quickly then started editing one of my music video then uploading it on YouTube. I quickly changed into my batman onesie with my black sunglasses, and my long batman socks. Stephanie started saying rude things and I think I knew why she decided to have her stupid slumber party here. She turned to me and crossed here arms. "Ew, what are you doing here?!" She asked me and I put up my hoodie that has a batman mask connected to hit and rolled my eyes. "I live  here."  I said and she rolled here eyes. "You liar. If you did live here you would have a reason why. So how do you live here?" She asked my and I chuckled. "Hm let me see... Oh yeah I'm Adam and Bree's sister and Chase is my twin brother." I said smirking. "Oh well if you live here, you have a job to do. You need to get us snacks." She said and my blood boiled. My vision became red and commando app 50% loaded flashed infront of my vision. Adam and Chase walked in but noticed what was happening and watched. "I have a better Idea, how about I shove my foot up your-" I said but was cut off by chase pulling me away. "Dani, calm down. We don't need to have Brooke come out." He said and I relaxed. He then let go and I put on a fake smile. I turned to Bree and she looked at me. "Stephanie will you give us one moment." Bree said and the queen of snobs nodded. Bree pulled me into the kitchen and I could tell she was mad. "Stop ruining my party!" She whisper yelled. She was blaming me?! Wow she took the queen of snobs side instead of her own sister. "Wow your taking her side? Wow that hurts." I told her and she looked down feeling guilty. "Dani I-" she said but I cut her off. "You would rather take her side then your own sister?! Wow. I never thought you would do something like that. That makes you heartless." I whisper yelled at her and I had had enough of this. Well you know what? Fine. I'm done with this party. I will just invite my friends and my boyfriend and my two brothers." I said and went over to my brothers. "Hey guys do you wanna come to my party?" I asked them and they shook their heads. I nodded understanding and went up to the music room. I put in the code and walked in. I pressed a button on the wall and part of the wall opened. I took out sleeping bags and anything else I needed and closed the wall. I went to the middle of the room and set the stuff up. Then I texted my friends to come over for a sleepover and they said they would be over in a minute. A minute later there was a knock at the door and I opened the door to see my friends and my boyfriend standing there. I let them in and closed the door. Austin walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss before going over to his sleeping bag. They knew about me changing the music room up a bit too. "Hey Dani?" Lindy asked. I turned to her. "Yeah I asked her and she smiled. "Do you have a room for sleepovers?" She asked and I nodded before telling them to grab their stuff. I walked over to a wall  and tapped it making a passage room appear. I walked in and inside was a huge bed and the ceiling was the Galaxy. We set up our stuff the went to the pool. It was this cave looking place that had an amazing pool. Then we went to the hangout room. Then we went to my BatCave.

Later we were all hyper from eating so much sugar, we were bouncing on my batman bed when the passage was closed and the lights turned off. "What's going on?" Lindy asked frightened. I put everyone behind me protecting them. We heard Eddy speak but it wasn't eddy. He said his name was teddy. Luckily my friends knew about my bionics. I walked over to the passage was door and pressed the button but it didn't open. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Looks like I'm gonna have to destroy my wall. But I'll fix it later." I said and kicked a huge hole in the wall. We walked out and I told everyone to grab on. They obeyed me and I super sped them into the living room. "What is happening?! It literally made me kick a hole in my BatCave wall in my wall then super speed here." I whisper yelled to chase. Next thing you, Adam, Chase, and I are in the lab trying to take down Teddy. My brothers get shot down but Leo and I take the thing down and we go back upstairs. My friends left but when I got to the living room, austin was talking to Bree. Okay so I have an idea, I will sing a song." I said and everyone cheered.

Hard to
Take

The day you
Just can
Catch a break

When it
Brings me
Down, I get
Right back up

Cause I'm
Powerful,
Incredible

Independent girl

Ready for
The world,
World, world

Come on!
Tonight I'm
Unstoppable
(Unstoppable)

Incredibly strong
Tonight I'm
Unstoppable
(Unstoppable)

The world is
Calling me
Out,out,out

Don't wanna
Whisper wanna
Shout,shout

Come on! You
Know I'm
Unstoppable
(Unstoppable)

I paused and smiled.

Get out
Get outta your head.

Get out
And live instead

Get out
get out alright

Come on!

Tonight I'm unstoppable
(Unstoppable)

Incredibly strong
Tonight I'm
Unstoppable
(Unstoppable)

The world is
Calling me
Out,out,out

Don't wanna
Whisper wanna
Shout,shout

Come on!

You know I'm unstoppable

I finished and everyone clapped. And that's how the night ended. But eventually austin had to Leave.

🎹🎸🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Hey guys sorry this was so short, I couldn't finish the whole episode but I hope you like this chapter.